fbpx

2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

@SierraDragon8 … The zebra is from the group that Melody said included a Grevy’s zebra so you probably identified him correctly. Congrats – he’s much cuter than the class photo!

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

Oh my goodness, such pretty colts already! Thank you everyone for sharing.

Congrats on your beautiful okapi, FatalBeauty! Definitely one of my favorites.
        And what a great idea, Courtney. Thank you so much for numbering them all; it makes it so easy to identify! Also, your mother’s giraffe is stunning.

Natasha
        Participant

I got my blind trade. A lovely Bengal Tiger up for trade. Hoping Tig3r gets one I like, or we can work out a threeway trade. I will say that this new sculpt is absolutely adorable in person. I’m glad these didn’t stick around in the store til they lifted the limit or I’d be broke 😂

8E0D2CAD-77C5-4AEA-9416-E5E3D91A343B

5B9568D2-8B9C-4476-8839-C7C62823AA0D

0DDFD95C-DBA5-4B85-86C2-329BA0F7564A

A2F96327-252B-40AB-AEDA-42CAEFF534C5

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pdlucich
          Participant

Ok, here’s pictures. Look at the detail on those toes!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
            Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

My little colts will arrive on Saturday!

Mmloda
              Participant

My little Safari just arrived!!! I think he is #10 on the class photo.

He is absolutely perfectly adorable!!! Thank you so much Mrs. Pena!!!! A keeper for sure!

Reminds me of a mini Grevy’s Zebra!

ZEBRA1

ZEBRA2

ZEBRA3

I don’t normally collect Zebras and I don’t have any in my collection but this one is so cute. I love this little gal!

Marzena

Megan
                Participant

Mine arrived a day early– a cute little hippokapigriff!

I’m happy to keep him, but if someone was really hoping for an okapi, I’d be open to a trade 🙂

Hippogriff-1

Serendipity
                  Participant

Mine should be here tomorrow, and depending on how it goes, I may be very interested in trading for your Okapi. Without trying I have so many half stripy grabbags from over the years XD

Megan
                    Participant

It’s amazing the trends some people have pulling similarly themed/colored grab bags, considering they’re completely random. The universe has decided that you need half-stripey things in your life! lol

Natasha
                      Participant

It’s amazing the trends some people have pulling similarly themed/colored grab bags, considering they’re completely random. The universe has decided that you need half-stripey things in your life! lol

And I tend to ALWAYS pull tigers…even though I don’t like tigers 😂 this is also the second GB where I’ve pulled Tig3rs fave! 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

tig3r06
                        Participant

And I tend to ALWAYS pull tigers…even though I don’t like tigers 😂 this is also the second GB where I’ve pulled Tig3rs fave! 😂

🤣 maybe we’ll get lucky and I’ll have one of your favs again too. Mine look like they’ll be friday instead of saturday. They were at my city’s distribution center about 1pm.

Natasha
                          Participant

🤣 maybe we’ll get lucky and I’ll have one of your favs again too. Mine look like they’ll be friday instead of saturday. They were at my city’s distribution center about 1pm.

HECK YES!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                            Blocked

Oh that zebra is so cute! Pdlucich, I love both of yours too! The only ones I liked out of the horse batch were your palomino, #2 and the Sandy coloured one #24 so unless I get #24 my horse one will be for trade for a safari or giraffe. I’m hoping my mom and I get leopard or snow leopard and white tiger. I also am hoping we get a natural giraffe and maybe a silver one with blue eyes! I love anything with blue eyes!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SierraDragon
                              Participant

Thanks everyone! My little Zebra has made itself at home. I had my fingers crossed for something with stripes. This is my first GB, can’t wait for more I’m hooked 🙂

SiERRa DrAGoN

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Between here and Facebook looks like most of my top picks have surfaced for the most part. Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow, but it might be more like Monday. I only got one of each style, but will most likely be offering up the horse to trade for a safari.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.