fbpx

2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2020 Hippogriff Colt Showoff Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

drag0n, that dapple grey is ADORABLE!

My horse one should be here tomorrow! I can’t wait!

Melody
      Keymaster

Some Easter eggs are so well hidden that I can’t find them again.

Mary
        Participant

Some Easter eggs are so well hidden that I can’t find them again.

LOL That’s like myself when I can’t remember where I put my cellphone and have somebody call me to see where it rings!

Rylorien
          Participant

I almost missed these when they dropped! I do really love the new sculpt but I think I’d be happier with fantasy-colored safari as not many in these natural batches caught my eye… Truthfully it was a gamble to snag one but I was pleasantly surprised.

My little fella is a gorgeously painted maltese tiger with soft gray stripes. I think his eyes are similar to the metallic tan only a little darker…like a metallic caramel, ish?

I don’t mind keeping him (for now), but I will be putting him up for trade to see what’s what.

hipp1

hipp2

hipp3

sherry10151982
            Participant

Beautiful Hippogriff Rylorien! I actually loved all of them, but alas, can’t them all LOL!

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

Beautiful grab Rylorien!!

Zelda
                Participant

Pictures of my two hippogriffs incoming! First is the horse, a lovely dapple bay with white socks. Nicely-paired metallic straw colored eyes. I especially like the blending on the wings.

P1240380-640x480-1

P1240381-640x480-1
                  P1240382-640x480-1
                  I’m getting more fond of her the more I look at her! But I’d consider trades, so I’ll have an ad posted shortly…

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
                  Participant

And the safari, a very detailed and crisp-striped zebra. Metallic silver eyes, and dustings of brown and cream blending into the white fur. Nice detailing in the black fur around the claws and pink toes of the front feet 🙂

P1240373-640x480-1

P1240377-640x480-1

P1240378-640x480-1

Looking to trade this one, so I’ll be posting an ad!
                    I like this sculpt much better than I thought I would from just seeing pictures. The facial expressions change so much from different angles, and it’s amazing how the different ways Melody painted facial accents brings out different ‘personalities’ in the same sculpt. My horse ‘griff has such a knowing and bemused look about her, while the zebra seems more wide-eyed, demure from some angles and mirthful from others. Thank you Melody for these sweet little characters!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Mmloda
                    Participant

Next is a strawberry tiger. This one was one of my top pics, so I felt giddy when I unwrapped that tissue paper. I must say these surprise grabs can be quite addictive!

8E5FE95F-E729-4054-B4B1-926AD76C8F39

EB4A15F9-CCD8-4C59-A937-9BE7E1B81820

B7B7A3B6-50BD-4998-A22D-44BE08C70985

Absolutly LOVE this one….congrats if you decide to trade her plz let me know.

Marzena

Unibear
                      Blocked

I was hoping for the giraffe Drag0nfeathers got and the snow leopard is so pretty too! The zebras showing up are very cool too. I am hoping to get a silvery giraffe and spotted cat! Not sure when mine will get here. This is my second grab bag and these are all so cute!

Natasha
                        Participant

Now that the trade is done, I’m showing off this Hippogriff who is in her way to me! Her eyes are the orange metallic ones (tangerine? Cantaloupe?).

F8015521-AF55-4203-BE0B-6D32D7CE2F09

8AAB1B2C-D1AB-45AA-BC41-E079B5DE6A04

286FAAAB-2D54-4446-8C3D-00D2233F074C

71518B32-DCCC-4359-A602-9C87B77D1A52

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                          Participant

I’m just gonna leave this right here…
                            I figured out what the hippogriffs remind me of and now you too will be unable to unsee this 🤣💚

IMG_2020-08-17_01-11-00

Kim
                            Blocked

Wow, so many pretty ones! Betrluk, I love your leopard if you want to see what horse one I get or other ones we get! Sherry, your leopard is pretty too! Aggie83, I love both yours and your daughter’s giraffes and the Bengal/leopard looking one! Drag0nfeathers, both your giraffe and snow leopard are gorgeous! Natasha that’s also a lovely snow leopard! I wish shipping wasn’t so slow right now with shipping to Canada.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                              Participant

Looool Tig3r! I saw that a couple years ago in a boozy cemetery sleepover. I will never unsee it now! 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                                Participant

They are so cute.I want the Zorse!lol

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 347 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.