fbpx

2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, I totally didn’t let you know there would be a lag in the ebay listings. We were not on the ball and ebay changed how payments are processed and we can’t list anything else until we have been registered the new way. The good news is that I think you may have a wider selection of ways to pay for an eBay piece! But its possible that when you see a charge on your credit card or paypal account, it might simply say “ebay” – with no clue of who you bought the item from or what it was – so you might want to keep records of who you are buying what from. You’ll see listings appear as soon as we can list them again!

Ann Marie
      Participant

That’s okay, my wallet (and blood pressure) could probably use the break. 🙂

Magentas-Cat

GardenNinja
        Participant

Molten Obsidian Baby Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
          20200728-Molten-Obsidian-Baby-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
          Participant

Ocean’s Flame Baby Unicorn Test Paint #1 BY GINA
            20200729-Oceans-Flame-Baby-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Megan
            Participant

It looks like he has a little pink mohawk! Such a wonderful color combo on these hoofers.

GardenNinja
              Participant

Silverleaf Spectral Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                20200730-Silverleaf-Spectral-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Nightcrow
                Participant

I have a Facebook account for family news and Windstone stuff, and there are days when I wonder about the Windstone part. However, I do like having access to information. 🙂

I know I miss out on a lot of posts from my nieces, but I just can’t turn over my privacy to that site.

This is my bottom line, too. Once FB has your data there’s no erasing it or removing it; your privacy is gone from the moment you sign up, and there’s nothing on the Internet that’s worth that (or worth condoning that policy) to me, however inconvenient. 🙁

(My workplace uses FB a lot, too, but so far I’ve managed to convince them that I’m Just Not Going To Do It. There’s one other coworker who also doesn’t have an account, so hopefully together we can keep resisting.)

Editing to add: Aaaand I forgot to type my actual comment, which was WOW, Silver Leaf looks incredible on the Spectral. The eyes really pick up the green and the reflective elements of the silver!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
                  Participant

Ocean’s Flame Grand Unicorn Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                    20200731-Oceans-Flame-Grand-Unicorn-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

🤤 Hubba hubba!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I know I’ll never win it but I want that grand my little pony!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

That grand Uni is absolutely stunning!!
                          Good luck to all that bid !!

Bodancia
                          Participant

Yowzers! ! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

GardenNinja
                            Participant

Molten Obsidian Mini Keeper Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                              20200801-Molten-Obsidian-Mini-Keeper-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                              Participant

Twilight Shift Young Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                                20200802-Twilight-Shift-Young-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Silverleaf Fledgling Dragon Test Paint #1 BY GINA
                                  20200803-Silverleaf-Fledgling-Dragon-Test-Paint-1-BY-GINA

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 668 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.