2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 598 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

TWILIGHT TOPAZ FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      20190203-TWILIGHT-TOPAZ-FLEDGLING-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
      Participant
        Nightcrow
        Participant

Wow, these guys are coming really close together! From the description I thought they’d be a little more spaced out, to let people’s wallets recover (or to let them get one home and fall in love, so they’ll rush out to buy another!) Especially since many collectors do like to focus on a particular sculpt. If all the Fledgies are gone in a week, that’s tough on people who love the sculpt but couldn’t afford a test paint this particular week.

Maybe the larger pieces will be more spread out?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
          Participant

You’re right about the wallet part. I hadn’t realized that. I did get the sense that all of one style was going to be released in a row, though. Releasing all of one color in a row may not have been a better choice, for those who like to collect the same color. Now that makes me curious…

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Nightcrow
            Participant

I knew they were going to come out in runs of one sculpt, but I guess I thought the part about offering other pieces ‘in between’ meant in between the TGs of a sculpt, as well as in between the sculpts! So there’d be the TG Ruby Fledge, a castle, TG Citrine Fledge, a test paint griffin, a Pebble Cat, TG Topaz Fledge, a print, a Sir Garlen, a candlelamp, TG Peridot Fledge, and so on through the whole group and on to the next.

Maybe there’s going to be longer breaks between the groups, if the groups themselves are all listed close together.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
              Participant

TWILIGHT AMETHYST FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                20190206-TWILIGHT-AMETHYST-FLEDGLING-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                Participant

PARADISE SITTING GRIFFIN CHICK TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                  20190207-PARADISE-SITTING-GRIFFIN-CHICK-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                  Participant

PARADISE MALE GRIFFIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                    20190209-PARADISE-MALE-GRIFFIN-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

Aggie83
                    Participant

Those griffins are gorgeous!

LZ
                      Participant

Paradise is STUNNING. I just love it.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

I love the detailing on the wings. I don’t care for the blue overspray into the white areas. Had the same issue with the recent antique jade batch and the black pastel rainbow pieces. Inherent problem with airbrushing I guess.

GardenNinja
                          Participant

PARADISE CROUCHING GRIFFIN CHICK TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                            20190210-PARADISE-CROUCHING-GRIFFIN-CHICK-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                            Participant

GRAB BAG MOTHER COILED DRAGON – AUTUMN #1 BY MELODY
                              20190211-GRAB-BAG-MOTHER-COILED-DRAGON-AUTUMN-1-BY-MELODY

Bodine
                              Participant

That is soooo gorgeous 💖

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
                                Participant

ORION OLD WARRIOR TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                                  20190212-ORION-OLD-WARRIOR-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 598 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.