fbpx

2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 598 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

For those who don’t get Windstone emails, I just received an announcement about upcoming ebay pieces:

Twilight Gemstone Rainbow Dragons on eBay SOON!

Test paint pieces are explorations of color and style for some of our favorite sculptures. These experiments are often too beautiful to hide away on the shelf and so we offer them for sale in eBay auctions them to give our customers a chance to own something truly unique.

Gina’s “Twilight Gemstone” series of test painted dragons includes a rainbow of colors: Twilight Ruby, Twilight Citrine, Twilight Topaz, Twilight Peridot, Twilight Sapphire, and Twilight Amethyst. The top down array gives a sense of the color’s depth and beauty.

She has painted 10 dragon styles in each of the six colors. The styles are #500 Hatching Dragon version 2, #501 Mother Dragon, #503 Male Dragon, #504 Young Dragon, #505 Coiled Dragon, #510 Fledgling Dragon, #511 Mother Coiled Dragon, #516 Curled Dragon, #517 Baby Dragon, and #541 Mini-Keeper Dragon.

She has also made one each of three other dragon styles: The #512 Lap Dragon in Twilight Sapphire, #513 Old Warrior in Twilight Citrine, and #510 Emperor Dragon in Twilight Amethyst.

We shall be auctioning them on eBay one at a time, posting them one style at a time on consecutive days: For example, we’ll put up the Twilight Ruby Fledgling one day, the Twilight Citrine Fledgling the next, the Twilight Topaz Fledgling after that, and so on through the rainbow of Fledglings. We plan to auction other items in between the groups of dragons.

Just like regular Test Paints, these dragons are only available for a limited time. Look for them on eBay soon!

Windstone_Dragons_Gemstone_side

Windstone_Dragons_Gemstone_top

etruscan
      Participant

Two more photos of the Twilight Gemstone dragons:

Coiled and curled

Windstone_Dragons_Gemstone_lineup

Lap Dragon in Twilight Sapphire and Old Warrior in Twilight Citrine

Windstone_Dragons_Gemstone_lap-OW

Christine
        Participant

Be still, my heart. I am SO in love with that Orion Lap Dragon, and I didn’t bid on her in time! If whoever bought her would consider passing her on to a new home for $450, please contact me!!!

Nightcrow
          Participant

Wow, the Twilight Gemstones are fabulous, especially as a group! I hope I can snag one or two. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
            Participant

Oh My!!What an awesome group.Great job Gina😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

They are all fantastic Gina!!
                Lovely colors!!

Bodine
                Participant

Love the reds,oranges and that purple curlie.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodancia
                  Participant

Oooooooooooooooooooo – beautiful! So to get the same effect, I will have to buy one in every color…. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

GardenNinja
                    Participant

TWILIGHT RUBY FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                      20190201-TWILIGHT-RUBY-FLEDGLING-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Well, I *was* saving to buy a new car. The one I have actually runs fine, it’s just bigger than I prefer….

GardenNinja
                        Participant

TWILIGHT CITRINE FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                          20190202-TWILIGHT-CITRINE-FLEDGLING-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Lisa, when I saw the email one of my first thoughts was of you with all those mother coils lol. That being said, the rainbow is a really cool concept!

LZ
                            Participant

Too bad I am just not that into black. If they were white instead, I would be all over them.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Hey Lisa –
                                Didn’t you mention that you wanted to see the Coiled Mother in Prismatic Spring?

It’s now available!

Mother Coiled Dragon – Prismatic Spring

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
                                Participant

It should be in my mailbox tomorrow. 😁

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 598 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.