2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2019 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 13 posts - 586 through 598 (of 598 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I really like Ivory Miss too. I may need to try for one of the smaller dragons. The red eyes really pop! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
      Participant

Ivory Moss has lovely shading, but the red eyes are not working for me; too bright for the soft body colors for my eyes to rest on comfortably.

Maybe some of the winners will post in-hand photos that change my mind. 🙂 Best of luck to the bidders!

It looks like a hybrid of the “Moss” and “Spring Bud” test paints, both of which I liked. (Especially Spring Bud… Hey, WE team, I have a great idea for a Limited Production release next spring… haha!) 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
        Participant

IVORY MOSS CURLED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
          20191224-IVORY-MOSS-CURLED-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

This is a great color. Not the shade of green I usually go for, but red eyes were a good choice.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
            Participant

LAVENDER SUNSET MOTHER UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
              20191226-LAVENDER-SUNSET-MOTHER-UNICORN-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

sherry10151982
              Participant

OMG!! I’m in love with this mother unicorn!!! So pretty!!! Too bad it’s probably going to go for a pretty penny way to high for my pocketbook 😭😭😭

GardenNinja
                Participant

IVORY MOSS MALE UNICORN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                  20191228-IVORY-MOSS-MALE-UNICORN-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

kila26
                  Participant

Ivory moss is so pretty on the male unicorn but not a fan of the red eyes. In my opinion, red eyes look good on dragons but not hoofers.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

usually red eyes are not my favorite but I think it looks pretty on the male unicorn, not sure why but I like it…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                      Participant

I think that other color eyes would not have set off the green the way red eyes do. I like them!

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Luv the red eyes with the green and ivory!!
                          Reminds me of holly berries, and mistletoe berries and leaves!!

GardenNinja
                          Participant

IVORY MOSS SITTING YOUNG ORIENTAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                            20191231-IVORY-MOSS-SITTING-YOUNG-ORIENTAL-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

GardenNinja
                            Participant

New year, new thread!

2020 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 13 posts - 586 through 598 (of 598 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.