fbpx

2016 Silhouette and Autumn Leaf Young Poad adoptions

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Silhouette and Autumn Leaf Young Poad adoptions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Hey everyone..its really early in the morning lol.. like 2am here.. and I was about to head to bed.. when I noticed that the new GB Young Poads were up and ready for purchase! I thought since it has been sort of quiet in around here to start an adoption thread for those of us who purchase one!.. When your Poad arrives in the mail, don’t forget to introduce him/her to us!

Ill go first!

Matty here.. just adopted an Autumn Leaf GB Poad! Excited to see which one I will get in the mail, and which animal(s) will be hiding in the leaf! Secretly hoping for one with a dragon or dragons in it! This will be my first GB Windstone.

I am super excited to see my Poad. Side note.. we had a pet Budgie and a pair of Guinea Pigs when I was a kid.. the Poads remind me of them!

I really love the silhouette ones.. I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to buy one of each.. or just one from each batch so I only bought an Autumn leaf one. If we are allowed more, I will be adopting a silhouette one. They are all fantastic!

Happy Poad adopting everyone!

GardenNinja
      Participant

According to the notification email, we can get one of each.😊

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
        Participant

I got an Autumn Leaf. πŸ™‚ Not sure about the silhouettes, but I’m looking forward to the photos. Unexpected bonus – finally learning how to spell “silhouette”.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’m really surprised that the GB Young Poads aren’t sold out by now….I wonder how many of each were painted? I received the Chimp Mail notification last evening around 6-ish (EDT) and got one each AL and Silo Young Poads and a Green/Purple Lady Cat to keep my other Lady Cat company. πŸ™‚

I might get another AL one if the limit comes off… I LOVE the Autumn Leaf color schemes! And like Matty, I’ve LOVE one with a Dragon or two, or three… They would go great with my other ‘Dragon’ GB Uni Colts and recent GB Baby Uni! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Matty
            Participant

Hehehe I never realized all this time that there is an H in silhouette myself and only one L. So yup I to just learned the correct way to spell it. I also totally forgot that before my young poad grab bag.. I bought a tadpoad from the store with my mini secret keeper.. they are still on their way. I did not get the email notification… I wasn’t to sure how to get one, but thank you GardenNinja for letting me know that I can still purchase a Silhouette one to!

etruscan
              Participant

Go to the bottom right corner of any page and sign up under ‘SUBSCRIBE/CONNECT”. That should put you on the list to get notifications of new products.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Yah! πŸ˜€
                  My Poads and Lady Cat have shipped! That means that I’ll most likely receive them next Monday or Tuesday. It normally takes about 5 business days to get through the USPS system and my company’s mailroom to get to me from OR to DC.
                  I Can’t Wait to see what I get! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                  Participant

Wow! Mine are still in limbo. However, once they ship, I almost always receive things in two days. (Knock wood – hope I haven’t just jinxed this shipment by saying that!)

Kim
                    Blocked

Mine haven’t shipped yet either but hope they do soon. I was also wondering when they came out if we were only allowed one type of poad and then I realized with the two batches that it was one per batch so I got one of each as I made room in my poad collection for a couple more. I also got a fat cat and a lady cat to go with with my two other kitties. I really liked the foxes too but have a lot of foxes already. I am hoping for an autumn leaf poad with a rainbow of colours and more green than red or orange. I am also hoping for a silhouette one in either rainbow colours or blue or purple or something other than orange or brown.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.