fbpx

2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2016 Ebay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Oh my, another stunningly beautiful brown emperor. Laurie, you’re going to make me go broke lol! Honestly, the emperors you paint are like my dream color schemes come true. I hope I can afford to add this one to the emp-ire.

Guess what I’m working on now? The rest of the empire in driftwood! I am also doing a Rising Spectral You might be surprised about the egg color! Laurie

Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to the Riser!

I’m going to do the eyes with the marble like you’re used to and collect. Thanks, Laurie

Very exciting news! I think the Driftwood scheme is lovely and the Spectral eyes should go well with it. *goes out to comb the woods for a hidden money tree (but probably just finds poison ivy.) ๐Ÿ™ *

etruscan
      Participant

And … “Dreamscape Male #2” appears to have been won by the same person who bought all the other “Dreamscape” pieces.

Aggie83
        Participant

I would love to see Dreamscape in a limited production run in many of the dragon sculpts……and I don’t collect dragons. That is all.

Landipan
          Participant

And … “Dreamscape Male #2” appears to have been won by the same person who bought all the other “Dreamscape” pieces.

I’d love to see their group photo, all those beauties in one photo would be awesome!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
            Participant

I guess it’s time for a silly question. ๐Ÿ˜› No “test paint” pieces have been listed on ebay in the last four days (since 31 May). Is this intentional or did something go wrong with listings that were supposed to appear?

Hannah
              Participant

Does that mean they won male #1 AND #2?! o.O

Also I really think Dreamscape deserves to be on the table as a possible LP color. Its popularity has been well enough established!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                Participant

Does that mean they won male #1 AND #2?! o.O

Also I really think Dreamscape deserves to be on the table as a possible LP color. Its popularity has been well enough established!

Good question – you’re right. I had not looked that far back but this buyer did not get the “Dreamscape #1” male.
                  All the “Dreamscape” pieces that currently show under “Sold” Windstones were bought by the same person. However, feedback shows different buyers for the “Dreamscape #1” fledgling and the “Dreamscape #1” male dragon.

I guess it’s time for a silly question. ๐Ÿ˜› No “test paint” pieces have been listed on ebay in the last four days (since 31 May). Is this intentional or did something go wrong with listings that were supposed to appear?

It’s hard to answer this question. Our wonderful eBay person has moved on and they’re in the process of fixing this growing time for us. I will miss Pam but, we all have new life journeys and adventures all the time. I will miss Pam.

etruscan
                  Participant

It’s hard to answer this question. Our wonderful eBay person has moved on and they’re in the process of fixing this growing time for us. I will miss Pam but, we all have new life journeys and adventures all the time. I will miss Pam.

We will ALL miss Pam! Best wishes to her.

We will ALL miss Pam! Best wishes to her.

I know.

jmoore
                    Participant

Oh goodness – I didn’t realize Pam had left! Good luck to her!

StormDancer
                      Participant

Oh I didnt realize Pam had moved on either. Thank you Pam for doing such a great job over the years. I wish you all the best in your upcoming adventures!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Aggie83
                        Participant

Good luck, Pam!

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Bye to Pam, good luck on your future endeavors! And good luck to Windstone in finding someone as amazing as Pam to fill in the space she left.

Courtney
                            Participant

Goodbye Pam! Best of wishes! I also was worried. eBay is much less fun when there are no test paint Windstones

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,010 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.