2015 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap | SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2015 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap | SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

Zelda I am so happy you like the Fuzzys and the mouse wizard. I had two mouse wizard and I always get a fuzzy with a Windstone. I got you card thank you for that and I was glad I was the first to gift you a Windstone(I hope you didn’t have one already). I have 3 cats and 2 dogs so the wizard is use to getting behind the fuzzys.

Amstaff
      Participant

Wasnt sure where else to post this, but I figured here would be fine πŸ™‚

Thank you Susie and Pam for sending me my Phuzziology degree !! It was wonderful, and a great surprise ! Plus the photos and description of the fuzzy I had discovered added to the back of this was a wonderful addition ! You sure put some effort into this, and I greatly appreciate it !!!

Thank you so much !

Susie
        Keymaster

Have all of the Swap Fuzzies arrived at their destinations? I feel like there is one more that we do not have a picture of!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Yes, I’ve checked the Fuzzy Swap lists and we do have one photo yet to go, Ms. Susie.
            So, if you haven’t had a chance to post the one you received, perhaps the Fuzzy Breeder can post photos – I’d love to see our last Fuzzy! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ciarnet
            Participant

I’m late to the party with posting up my stunning swap from Zloy720. The breed name is Fuzzicus Creaticus, and it is so insanely clever! My photos don’t quite do it justice but here we go. Thank you so much Zloy, they now occupy a space in my sewing room, nestled in on their own shelf by my main quilting machine.

photo Fuzzy swap 003_zps7xkuttof.jpg
               photo Fuzzy swap 004_zpsxcuxvjuz.jpg
               photo Fuzzy swap 005_zpsgf4qs0hz.jpg
               photo Fuzzy swap 006_zpsp8ixvmbv.jpg
               photo Fuzzy swap 007_zpscnrmnvyl.jpg
               photo Fuzzy swap 008_zps3gsgx4uh.jpg

Susie
              Keymaster

OMG! I did not know such a breed existed! Talk about “saving the best till last”! SO cute!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I’m late to the party with posting up my stunning swap from Zloy720. The breed name is Fuzzicus Creaticus, and it is so insanely clever! My photos don’t quite do it justice but here we go. Thank you so much Zloy, they now occupy a space in my sewing room, nestled in on their own shelf by my main quilting machine.

photo Fuzzy swap 003_zps7xkuttof.jpg
                   photo Fuzzy swap 004_zpsxcuxvjuz.jpg
                   photo Fuzzy swap 005_zpsgf4qs0hz.jpg
                   photo Fuzzy swap 006_zpsp8ixvmbv.jpg
                   photo Fuzzy swap 007_zpscnrmnvyl.jpg
                   photo Fuzzy swap 008_zps3gsgx4uh.jpg

OMG! That is so GREAT! And such a Perfect Fuzzy Breed for a talented Quilter (ciarnet) from a talented Fuzzy Breeder/Crafter/Seamstress (Zloy)! Congratulations! πŸ˜€
                  Well worth waiting for. :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zloy720
                  Participant

I’m really glad you like him Ciarnet!

I’m also grateful he made it in one piece. Since he’s wired in order to make him poseable for the chair, i was especially worried about how well he would ship!

I’m also a quilter, so I actually bounced between “fuzzicus quilticus” (a quilting fuzzy) & “fuzzicus creaticus” all the way up to the almost bittersweet end…but ultimately thought it was just too fun to not to go with “creaticus”. He’s the fuzzy equivalent to the stork for answering that ‘oh so awkward’ question from overly young fuzzies about where baby fuzzies come from. πŸ˜‰

I really hope you enjoy him! πŸ™‚

Susie
                    Keymaster

We’ve been wondering how they reproduce… πŸ˜‰ :love:

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.