2015 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap | SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2015 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap | SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey all you Fuzzy Breeders out there!
      OK – Everyone should have shipped their Fuzzies out to their respective Swap Buddies! If by chance you have had any problems shipping out your Fuzzy, please PM me and I can help you work them out.

Now we wait for the first Fuzzies to show up in their new homes…. when you receive your new Fuzzy Breed, please post a photo and Show-Off Your Fuzzy! πŸ™‚

This is going to be sooooo much FUN! Can’t wait to see everyone’s new Fuzzy Breed photos!
      The Fuzzy I sent out should arrive to its new home tomorrow or Thursday! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Linda
      Participant

The mail just got here and I got the best Fuzzy ever. This Fuzzy is a Brazilian Fringed Fuzzy and she is so cute I just love her. She told me her name is Robin and she wants a piece of Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut candies. She if from Ela-Hara and I just love her, thank you for sending her to me.
         photo 100_0908_zpshbuusldq.jpg< photo 100_0909_zpsbnupwx75.jpg photo 100_0910_zpshvflgh6y.jpg photo 100_0911_zpsraipmhkt.jpg photo 100_0912_zpsjlxhvv5n.jpg/a>
        I forgot to say a couple of my babies came to help me take pictures

Susie
        Keymaster

What a lovely fuzzy! And she’s got more little doggies to play with!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Yeah! I’m so glad you like her, LindaS!
            And that ‘Robin’ has more little doggies to ride on and roll around with! LOL! πŸ™‚

Zeppard Adult Poads

Natasha
            Participant

What a beauty! Nice work, Ela_Hara!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
              Participant

Ah, Susie! Thank you so much! She is absolutely gorgeous! And I adore the purse charm. I know the exact purse it’s going on. I want to wear my fuzzy on my shoulder like a little fuzzy stole. She is just stunning and all glammed up! Thank you!

Look at this gorgeous doll. She’s a big one – like…hmmm..guinea pig size!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She has a gorgeous necklace – this little lady is ready to go out on the town!

And the purse charm! I feel so spoiled!

Thanks again, Mother of Fuzzies!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Oh Ms Susie!
                  Fabulous Job! You’re So Lucky N! πŸ™‚

Zeppard Adult Poads

Susie
                  Keymaster

You are welcome Natasha! That fuzzy hasn’t been named yet – she wanted you to name her something glamorous! She’s SOOO excited about Beverly Hills! She would enjoy sight seeing and window shopping.

I’m glad you like the purse charm – one of my friends made some to sell at a craft fair last year and I thought I’d try my hand at it too – she gets the credit for coming up with the general design.

Linda
                    Participant

Natashavonlemke, You are so lucky what a great Fuzzy.

Natasha
                      Participant

You are welcome Natasha! That fuzzy hasn’t been named yet – she wanted you to name her something glamorous! She’s SOOO excited about Beverly Hills! She would enjoy sight seeing and window shopping.

I’m glad you like the purse charm – one of my friends made some to sell at a craft fair last year and I thought I’d try my hand at it too – she gets the credit for coming up with the general design.

You did a gorgeous job! I love the color scheme, too! I had a long talk with her and she’s decided that she’d like to be called Mitzi! Tomorrow I will take her out and let her visit the “cement pond” at work πŸ˜‰

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Amstaff
                        Participant

LindaS and Natashavonlemke, you guys both got gorgeous Fuzzys ! So much thought and detail, and BIG ! Wow, good job so far everyone ! πŸ™‚

Susie
                          Keymaster

Mitzi is the perfect name for her! Fuzzies do not mind pins (no pain receptors and no blood) so feel free to pin her to the shoulder of your clothes for hands-free fuzzy travel!

pegasus4240
                            Participant

I got my Fuzzy and a friend. πŸ™‚ His name is Nocturnal Oak and he was found by Amstaff/Mindy. He is very fuzzy with large, luminous eyes and very adorable. His friend (a refrigerator magnet fuzzy) hitched a ride, mainly to insure that I got some of the chocolate that came with, but they became fast friends along the way.

They left me one chocolate bar, but reassured me that the other two were very, very delicious. I will keep them well supplied with goodies. They are off getting to know the rest of my fuzzies at the moment.

Thanks! I love them both. πŸ™‚

Hopefully, mine makes it to her destination soon. She has/had a looong way to go.

-- Angie

Linda
                              Participant

Pegasus4240 they are both so cute luck you to get one for the kitchen. The choclate bar looks so good to.

Aggie83
                                Participant

I get to welcome a whole new little flock to my home, thanks to Mercury Star. Too cute. :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.