fbpx

2015 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap | SHOW OFF Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2015 Make-A-Fuzzy Swap | SHOW OFF Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

I received Fuzzys today! This beautiful card,

Contained two Bavarian Fuzzys from moonbeam.

I was super excited to meet these two, since I lived in Germany for six years when I was a kid. My father was stationed there. I have to say, I never found any Fuzzys while I was there, but this reminder of that time of my life is wonderful. I buy German chocolate on occasion since it also reminds me of my childhood, so these guys will feel right at home. Here they are getting chummy with the rest of the Fuzzys that call my place home. I think they will fit in quite nicely.

Thanks so much moonbeam!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Everyone’s fuzzies are just waaaaay too cute and the creativity and talent on this forum is mind boggling! So much fun seeing what everyone has created ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

moonbeam
        Participant

It seems my little fuzzys feel right at home with you, MandBsMom ๐Ÿ™‚
          Iยดm glad they arrived without any trouble.

My fuzzy arrived as well!
          pegasus4240 sent this cute Fuzzy to me. Along with some awesome Stickers! Thank you so much, Iยดm very happy to have her!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Sooooo Cute!
            I love seeing what new Fuzzy Breed everyone has come up with! Great Job! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

I have moved this thread back out of the new Swaps subforum until the access denied error can be resolved..

Amstaff
            Participant

I got my new fuzzy today, her name is Thia, and she is a giant fuzzy ๐Ÿ˜‰ A Silken Bejeweled Thailand Fuzzy to be exact ! She is very friendly, and keeps jumping on my shoulders as she wants to ride around with me on my neck;) Silly girl ! All my other fuzzies insisted on meeting her, as you can see :

Thank you so much Ciarnet , she is beautiful !

Susie
              Keymaster

She is beautiful! I did not know that fuzzies like that existed! What a wonderful find! :love:

Natasha
                Participant

Has mine showed up yet? I’m getting worried about him!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ciarnet
                  Participant

I’m so glad she made it safe and sound, she got a rather late start since I have been down with a nasty bug that just doesn’t want to go away. I was hoping you would like her Amstaff. We went to a local festival last month and I fell in love with the scarves, ending up with three of them. Two of which have become fuzzies! I just wore mine over the weekend to the winery, she made for quite the conversation piece!

Amstaff
                    Participant

I’m so glad she made it safe and sound, she got a rather late start since I have been down with a nasty bug that just doesn’t want to go away. I was hoping you would like her Amstaff. We went to a local festival last month and I fell in love with the scarves, ending up with three of them. Two of which have become fuzzies! I just wore mine over the weekend to the winery, she made for quite the conversation piece!

She got here in plenty of time, and yes, I adore her! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Susie
                      Keymaster

I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the Swap Fuzzies! I imagine the remaining ones had a longer travel time. Can’t wait to see them!

Zelda
                        Participant

I feel so bad that I’m so late in posting this, but I got some incredible fuzzies from Linda, and I HAVE to say thank you!
                           photo fuzzypack_zpspvtbua4u.jpg
                          Not just one, but a whole pack of friendly little fuzzies came to live with me! And this sweet little mouse wizard is the first Windstone that I’ve ever been gifted. Linda, thank you so much for your generosity and your good thinking – there’s nothing better to protect a mouse in a home with a cat than a pack of watchdogs ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks also for your card, note, and bookmark too!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Cool, Zelda!!
                            Those are Really neat Fuzzies and a lovely Mouse Wizard you got from LindaS! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zloy720
                            Participant

Yay, got my fuzzy this weekend! Thank you Natasha! He’s super cool, going to have to find a good way to frame & hang him. :bigsmile:

Most of you will likely recognize him from the fuzzy quest, he was the awesome cross stiched bat. Since I don’t have an online photo sharing account, I’m copying Kiya’s quest photo link for the interim. So Natasha, please please feel free to post better photos! And really, thanks again for sending me such a neat & unusual fuzzy!

http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/kiya1215/media/Quest%2019/Entry_3_zpsurhgrjkn.jpg.html

Natasha
                              Participant

Yay, got my fuzzy this weekend! Thank you Natasha! He’s super cool, going to have to find a good way to frame & hang him. :bigsmile:

Most of you will likely recognize him from the fuzzy quest, he was the awesome cross stiched bat. Since I don’t have an online photo sharing account, I’m copying Kiya’s quest photo link for the interim. So Natasha, please please feel free to post better photos! And really, thanks again for sending me such a neat & unusual fuzzy!

http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/kiya1215/media/Quest%2019/Entry_3_zpsurhgrjkn.jpg.html

Yay! I’m glad he arrived safe and sound! I’ve done plenty of cross stitch but he was the very first pattern I made on my own so I was really partial to him! I’m glad you like him. Thanks for giving him a home!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.