fbpx

2015 Forum ACEO Swap | Checking In – Have all ACEO Card packets Been Received?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2015 Forum ACEO Swap | Checking In – Have all ACEO Card packets Been Received?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Yay! Looking forward to see who’s ACEO I get and who gets mine!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Hey Everyone!
        I’ve sorted out the ACEO Cards and I’m mailing out everyone’s packets today! Yay!

Hope everyone likes the cards you receive – there were some nice ones. πŸ™‚
        I’ve also photographed everyone’s entries and I plan on putting all them together as a ‘Gallery’ ACEO Swap photo to post on this thread to share.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
        Participant

I got my swaps! And they’re so cool, I love that I ended up with a few different mediums! From left to right The artists I got are: Amstaff, Zloy720, MercuryStar, and Ela_Hara!

I’m SO sorry that my picture is so bad, it’s raining out today so I couldn’t to them a pic out there, and my lighting is very poor inside ;w; All the colors are so much more vibrant in real life!

photo Capture_zpst5hyksdu.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’m glad that the ACEO packets are starting to deliver!
            I’m also happy that you like your selection, meowmix101 πŸ™‚
            I tried to ensure that everyone’s packets had a good mix – and there were so many really nice and cool ACEO Cards – so GREAT JOB Everyone! πŸ˜€

Personally, I had soooo much fun working with my scratch board ACEO cards, that I ended up doing eight of them…. enough to give one to all the participants. So, everyone will have a scratch board ACEO card from me.

Hope everyone likes what they receive, and I’ll post a Gallery as soon as I can which may be after the Holidays. πŸ™‚

Landipan
            Participant

I’m glad that the ACEO packets are starting to deliver!
              I’m also happy that you like your selection, meowmix101 πŸ™‚
              I tried to ensure that everyone’s packets had a good mix – and there were so many really nice and cool ACEO Cards – so GREAT JOB Everyone! πŸ˜€

Personally, I had soooo much fun working with my scratch board ACEO cards, that I ended up doing eight of them…. enough to give one to all the participants. So, everyone will have a scratch board ACEO card from me.

Hope everyone likes what they receive, and I’ll post a Gallery as soon as I can which may be after the Holidays. πŸ™‚

This was the first time having anything done in scratch board before so it took me a minute to figure out how you did it lol. It’s so cool!

*Formerly meowmix101

Bodine
              Participant

Got mine the other day.They are all great.I especially love my horse Ela-Hera.Good job!Thank you for doing this for us.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hey Guys! πŸ˜€
                  Just checking in to make sure that everyone received their ACEO Card packets!

Let me know if there are any issues….. Hope everyone liked the ACEO Cards they received. πŸ™‚

chibishiro12
                  Participant

I got mine. I just totally forgot to post. πŸ˜›

They are very pretty, but my camera hates me right now so I can’t take pictures.

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Landipan
                    Participant

I too would love to see what everyone got! πŸ™‚

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                      Participant

I’m surprised no other swaps have been posted, everyone just kind of disappeared πŸ™

Ela_Hara, if you made that gallery pic of all the ACEOs that arrived to you I’d love to see them all together!

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Yes, I did. I’ve just been a little busy with end of year 2015/beginning of 2016 stuff at work & misc stuff at home.
                          I’ll get the pics posted by next week and then call this a Wrap for the ACEO Swap. πŸ™‚

Now I gotta prepare for this Major snowstorm, Jonah, coming to bust our A**es in MD-DC-VA this weekend! I’m in the projected 2 ft snowfall area! Brrrrrrr! Hope we don’t loose power! Keep Warm out there! πŸ˜€

etruscan
                          Participant

Yes, I did. I’ve just been a little busy with end of year 2015/beginning of 2016 stuff at work & misc stuff at home.
                            I’ll get the pics posted by next week and then call this a Wrap for the ACEO Swap. πŸ™‚

Now I gotta prepare for this Major snowstorm, Jonah, coming to bust our A**es in MD-DC-VA this weekend! I’m in the projected 2 ft snowfall area! Brrrrrrr! Hope we don’t loose power! Keep Warm out there! πŸ˜€

Good luck! There certainly has been a lot of excitement about this storm – we’ll see what actually happens. *Looks out the window at falling snow*

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Good luck! There certainly has been a lot of excitement about this storm – we’ll see what actually happens. *Looks out the window at falling snow*

HeeHee! Yeah, well I’m on the train on my way home from work in DC now!
                              You may fare better being nearer to the Bay in Southern MD, Etruscan, and get a little less snow. I’m smack in the Middle of the snow swath just a little south of B’more – I’m gonna get DUMPED on! LOL! Last snow like this a few years back our court didn’t get plowed out *officially* for 5 days – Neighbors hand shoveled & snow blowed the street days before the County guys got to us. FUN TIMES! πŸ˜€

Bodine
                              Participant

HeeHee! Yeah, well I’m on the train on my way home from work in DC now!
                                You may fare better being nearer to the Bay in Southern MD, Etruscan, and get a little less snow. I’m smack in the Middle of the snow swath just a little south of B’more – I’m gonna get DUMPED on! LOL! Last snow like this a few years back our court didn’t get plowed out *officially* for 5 days – Neighbors hand shoveled & snow blowed the street days before the County guys got to us. FUN TIMES! πŸ˜€

BRRRRR,I feel for y’all…and here I am complaining it is 22 but for the deep south,THAT’S cold. Be safe and warm out there.We actually got snow flurries all day yesterday.WHOO-HOO! πŸ˜€ I want to ask for real snow but must be careful what I ask for.Sometimes,someone is listening.I just saw the news/weather from DC.Some eletricity is out,you guys,be safe and warm as possible and good luck out there.
                                Ela,drop me a line or two,k?Wanna talk.
                                Here are my ACEOs from the swap.
                                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Mercury Star
                                Participant

Huge apologies for going missing! I did receive my ACEO packet quite some time ago, the cards are all lovely everyone, thank you!

Here is what I got:

My scanner made a mess of them, they are much nicer in person. The jack o’ lantern is by Amstaff, the mermaid by Meowmix, and the horse head (which my scanner really did not like) is by Ela_Hara. I am not sure who did the budgie, there is just a RL name on there.

Lol, I see there is a ghost image in the background of some of my own artwork. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.