2015 Forum ACEO Swap | Checking In – Have all ACEO Card packets Been Received?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 2015 Forum ACEO Swap | Checking In – Have all ACEO Card packets Been Received?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’m behind ‘cuz work got super busy but I’m hoping to get a good bit done starting Sunday…

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh don’t worry – I’m in th same boat LOL! Got some sketched out, now I gotta color them! ๐Ÿ™‚
      You still have a few weeks – mail date to ship them to me for sorting is October 16.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
      Blocked

Yeah so I checked with my mom but we never got any blank cards in the mail so not sure if the envelope got lost or something? So I have nothing to draw or paint on. Actually I may have a couple left over from the last art card swap so I will go look and maybe I can use those.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
        Participant

ummmm…..

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Landipan
          Participant

Yeah so I checked with my mom but we never got any blank cards in the mail so not sure if the envelope got lost or something? So I have nothing to draw or paint on. Actually I may have a couple left over from the last art card swap so I will go look and maybe I can use those.

I bought a pack of blank watercolor cards on ebay for like $4 I think, maybe try that route, or cut up your own using whatever paper you like to work with. That’s what I wanna try next time, save some more moolah that way lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
            Blocked

Woops, I was confused as I thought we are being mailed cards to draw or paint on since I was mailed some for the last art card swap I did. I don’t know if they sell them anywhere locally and there’s no time to order any now. *Update, I just found 3 blank cards leftover from the last swap I did so I will use those. I can probably have them done by next week.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Hi guys, I’m so sorry if there was a miscommunication. Within my swap write up I mentioned different places ACEO cards could be ordered from, or card materials, such as watercolor, Illustration, or mixed media boards or pads of materials that can be cut down to use as ACEO cards.

I needed everyone’s addresses so I could mail the final cards out to once they were shuffled & sorted. I hadn’t planned on sending out blank cards.

If anyone does need some, I can mail out some Mixed Media card sheets that you can cut down.

Let me know.
                Again, sorry for the miscommunication. We can push the mail by date to me back if that would help.

Zeppard Adult Poads

Mercury Star
                Participant

*checks his pulse* Yup, I am still alive! Oh, wait, you were wanting to know about the cards… well, I am still sketching. But I will have them done in time! I thought I would get them started and finished while I was vacationing in California, but it turns out triple digit temperatures and smoke filled skies aren’t very conducive to my creative output.

Kim: You can use any type of paper, and any size, you just have to make sure you cut it down to the appropriate size for an ACEO. I myself usually just cut larger paper down, even though I have a few blank ACEO cards. For this swap, in fact, the paper I am using was from a colorful pack of 4″ x 4″ cards, which I will cut down to 2.5″ x 3.5″ after I get the artwork on them finished. I just wish I had my Aunt’s mini-paper cutter, which would help speed up the cutting process!

chibishiro12
                  Participant

Got one done. And am thinking on what to do for the other two. Hopefully I will be done by the deadline. I’ve been so much busier than I thought I’d be. XP

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I’m alive! – ish… Caught a cold. -_- Blar…

Anywho! I’ve gotten ideas, I just need to locate my paint brushes ^-^ a trip to storage when I’m not trying to hack up a lung should cure that, only so many boxes for them to be hiding in, lol!

I have moved this thread back out of the new Swaps subforum until the access denied error can be resolved..

Amstaff
                      Participant

I mailed my cards a few days ago, please let me know when they arrive safe n sound ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I mailed my cards a few days ago, please let me know when they arrive safe n sound ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey Amstaff! I surely will! ๐Ÿ™‚

Zeppard Adult Poads

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

OK – I’ve started to receive some ACEO Cards in the Mail! Yeah! ๐Ÿ™‚
                            I’m going to keep a running tally until they are all in so you guys will know I’ve received your ACEO’s. I will also independently PM you in case you aren’t on the forum frequently. If you prefer that I don’t post your name on the ‘Received from’ list, please let me know by PM.

I’ll update the list, located at the bottom portion of the first post of this thread, as I receive your ACEO Cards.
                            Hope you guys are having fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

Zeppard Adult Poads

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Hey Everyone! The October 16 ship date to mail your completed ACEO cards to me is coming up fast!

I sent everyone my address, so you should have it in my confirmation post I originally sent to you. If you need it again, PM me. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll update the ‘Received’ list on the Post at the beginning of this thread as I receive your cards, and I’ll also PM you a receipt confirmation. If I haven’t received your cards by October 31, I’ll send a reminder/inquiry your way.

As always, PM me with any questions or concerns. I’d like to sort and mail out everyone’s ACEO Swap packets by November 16. ๐Ÿ™‚

Zeppard Adult Poads

Bodine
                              Participant

Mine is in your box due today.Careful cutting the box open. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.