fbpx

2 Years ago today….

Home Forums Miscellany Community 2 Years ago today….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

My husband underwent his double lung transplant. Today he is doing great, running around chasing Alyssa and also trying to help those who are about to undertake the journey we endured two years ago. Neither of us have been on the forum much lately (I’ve been having trouble logging in) but I just wanted to let my windstone family know that we are alive and kicking lol. Thank you guys for helping me through the roller coaster that was my life while waiting for his life saving surgery. We had a little get together with some family and friends at the ren fair to celebrate. I was to busy trying to catch Alyssa to get any really good picks and of course I’m waiting for our friends to send me the ones they took so here is the best one I have of Danny and Alyssa.

Also I know we have alot of new members (even though I don’t post I check in every day) so if anyone is interested in the original thread here it is….
        http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4725&hilit=transplant

Adaneth
        Participant

Congratulations!! I can’t believe it’s been that long already. May there be many more to come. πŸ™‚

Congratulations! And I’m glad you checked in – I have been wondolite! Glad
          s uering (and worrying) about how you have been doing. Glad things have been going well!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Has it really been that long? Time flies that’s for sure. And look at Danny and Alyssa now!

dragonmedley
            Participant

Congrats!

In 2 weeks, my friend will be celebrating her 20 years with her transplant lungs… Danny has a lot of yearly celebrations to look forward to!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
              Participant

That’s fantastic! I’ve been wondering how you all were doing! πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Has it really been 2 years already??? Wow! *raises a toast to your wonderful family!* miss ya’ll and boy has Alyssa grown!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Bob

2 YEARS!!!???
                    It seems like it was yesterday!!
                    I have been wondering about you guys also.
                    How old is Alyssa now??
                    I’m SO glad to hear that you are doing so GREAT!!

Jasmine
                    Participant

Wow, time flies. Alyssa and Danny both look wonderful!!

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Amazing story! So glad that everything turned out for him! πŸ™‚

Wonderful! I am glad to see you guys are getting along so well! Congrats to Danny on the 2 year mark! They look so cute together! πŸ˜€

darjeb
                        Participant

Congratulations that is wonderful news

laphon1
                          Participant

Two years already!? Seems like only yesterday. Continued best wishes to you all. Danny and Alyssa look so cute. Let’s see some pics with you when you get them.

Katherine
                            Participant

Yay! It doesn’t seem that long ago, but I am very grateful about how things turned out and that things are going smoothly now!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.