fbpx

2 PYO Griffins For Sale/Not Finished

Home Forums Administration Flea Market 2 PYO Griffins For Sale/Not Finished

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I started these two Griffin’s, and I guess I just don’t like them 😯 because I’ve done about 5 wolves, 3 Ki Rins, and 3 dragons since I started them, and they just sit there. Open to offers, as I’d like to move them along. I think I have pix in my photobucket or something, I’ll look.

#1-painted rainbow winged, has his butt and head painted black, witha yellow beak. Sadly, I bought a “fine” tip silver pen, and tried it on him, and it wasn’t fine at all, so he’s got some odd silver streaks over part of his feathers on one side. I don’t remember what color eyes he has, I think orange, but I could be wrong(they are masked)

#2-painted black, and was going to get the neat hand done rainbow wings, I have a wolf I did like that and he turned out slick, so i was going to do the same w/the griffin, and lost intrest. His wings are started. NO idea what color eyes he has. I know I have pix of the wolf, not sure if the griffin pix turned out or not.

Open to offers, will trade for wolf/ki rin/dragon PYO’s. Someday I might finish them, but it surely won’t be anytime soon. thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.