2/21/22 GB Fantasy Qi-Lins Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/21/22 GB Fantasy Qi-Lins Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

My favorites

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

linda
      Participant

Some many I love this time!!!❤ these are some of my favorites!

Kujacker
        Participant

Ah, I missed them. Had a bad issue that day.
          Lots of black based boys; would have liked one. I would have liked to have tried my hand at the first grab bag I actually wanted. Oh well. Will be fun to see photos of them.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

for those that missed out on getting one, Susie posted this on Facebook and in the Store Discussion Forum….

“I know that everyone had a terrible time trying to place their orders for the Grab Bag Young Qi-Lins on Monday. We have a few leftover. Please email susie@windstoneeditions.com (do not message me on FB or on the Windstone Forum – EMAIL me only – do not reply to this thread – please just email me and then wait because I may not reply until next week) if you were trying to order and never were able to complete the order and still wish to purchase one. I do not know if we have enough to cover everyone who missed out – but we’ll see what we can do. I might put the names into a hat and offer them to the folks whose names I draw out. I don’t know yet.
            I repeat: Please EMAIL me only at susie@windstoneeditions.com – do not try to contact me any other way. Thank you!”

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Got my little guy today, and what a hot rod! He’s (I believe) red/gold colorshift, with blue accents, touches of purple, and copper belly scales and fur. He wasn’t on my list but he’s absolutely gorgeous. I am very happy with him, but if he is someone’s favorite, please let me know! I’d be willing to trade for some of my higher choices. He is number 143.

GB-Qilin-1

GB-Qilin2

GB-Qilin3

GB-Qilin4

Natasha
              Participant

This gorgeous baby showed up! I would consider trading for my favorite red-eyed babies but am happy to keep him!

F52C15E0-5C0F-4092-8FE4-F00262C61EF6

16B48209-1D8E-4543-AB46-E523CDD2506F

2D84E1BB-E9FA-4C85-92B1-F4F3E14C5555

DD50004E-5DD3-4502-A949-4007E2739715

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Per usual I absolutely hate mine. Hoping someone takes pity on me and trades me some rainbow happiness for him.

Black sparkle paint and green/gold color shift

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

veryalive
                  Participant

Mine arrived today!! Beautiful and I didn’t notice until now that these qulin’s have fangs! I would be open to trade for one with sparkles or more rainbow. Or possibly some green qulin.

11709353-A83C-4D1A-8253-D9F1438C876E

5F317AA6-46C5-49F3-B11C-806E6E15DED5

F9A0E2DE-C505-414D-9ABB-61363125EDD5

Mary
                    Participant

Stunning ones showing up today! Natasha, beautiful pastel. BigCatKeeper, stunning dark colors.

Mine came a day early and it was one of my favorites when I saw the livestream, she reminded me of the horses on carnival merry-go-round ride.

The detailing is gorgeous and the rainbow colors were my favorites.

mas1

mas3

mas4

mas2

Natasha
                      Participant

Very pretty Mary! She didn’t stand out to me in the pics but she’s very pretty in pictures! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

linda
                        Participant

Mary!!!❤ what a gorgeous Qi Lin!!!! Definitely love this one and I’m not usally into these colors but this piece is…..breathtaking!!

Ann Marie
                          Participant

Mine arrived and I think he is #177 on the numbered pictures Courtney provided. I took some pictures, but I’ve had a lot of difficulty uploading them in the past. Scales are color-shift red-blue, fur and the rest of the body is green, maybe with a little gold mixed in the fur, but primarily green. Blue eyes, gold horns, whiskers, hooves and the little sort of chin-strap they have. He wasn’t on my list of faves — I wanted the blue and white ones — but he is so pretty I think I will keep him. I was concerned about the darker colors. The faces are so cute and I was afraid you wouldn’t see that well with dark colors, but I can see all the detail in his just fine.

Magentas-Cat

Prairieskys
                            Participant

Qi-Lin arrived!! Absolutely gorgeous and one of the 20+ I had actually hoped to get. 💙💜💚 I believe it’s #109 in the class photos. Originally I had my heart set on one with silver horns or a white mane but the perfect scales and color shift blue/purple are just too cool!! I’ve taken so many pics and they can’t do justice! He did arrive with a missed booboo so I won’t try and trade him. He’ll be here with his Kirin cousins. ❤️

Looking for: lying Hippogriff colt safari; Gothic Unicorn; Sand Bantam Dragon; grab bag Armadillo;
                              Black Lady Cat;
                              baby Unicorn safari; hatchling Pegasus grab bag; Ponycorn safari or everything; young Unicorn safari; young Poad safari or peaches Poad; baby Poad hippie; sitting Griffin chick; Grab bag lady cats

Ann Marie
                              Participant

Prairieskys, he’s very handsome! Congratulations!

Magentas-Cat

Tumeria
                                Participant

My Beautiful Girl. I named her Ostara after the Spring Equinox. She reminds me of Spring. She is forever home

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.