fbpx

2/21/22 GB Fantasy Qi-Lins Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 2/21/22 GB Fantasy Qi-Lins Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

I love all blue ones, especially the blue and white or blue and purple on the first page. Very pretty!

Magentas-Cat

Mika
      Participant

So many pretty ones! And quite a few with similar colors.
        Here’s my In No Particular Order collage of favorites. I picked representatives of similar-colored groups (black-purple and black-rainbow ones mainly) so the image wouldn’t be so terribly big.

wefergreg

Ann
        Participant

Oh no! I was waiting for their release. I never received an email alerting them to the release. Was it announced differently this time? So disappointed!

Ann Marie
          Participant

I received the email around 6:21 pm eastern time yesterday (totally unexpected since it was a holiday!). It looked like the usual email to me. Did you check your spam folder?

Magentas-Cat

Mika
            Participant

Oh no! I was waiting for their release. I never received an email alerting them to the release. Was it announced differently this time? So disappointed!

Add yourself to the waitlist. There were a number of duplicate orders because of how much of a madhouse it was, so there’s a good chance there’ll be a small restock once everything’s sorted. YMMV on whether you can get one based on how broken the site got yesterday.
              There was an email newsletter sent out like usual.

Ann
              Participant

Checked all my folders. No notice. I am not sure why I did t get the email. And how to resolve for the future as I always got the email before.

Natasha
                Participant

Here’s the ones I’m looking for! Ideally I’d like one of my top four. Please get in touch if you get one of these and would like to sell or trade for mine from this batch, or many former GBs, and possibly a TP or two. Thanks!

A019D814-9788-4331-848A-5A86BECBA8B9

EC0D66DF-4AFA-4150-9C41-16FAD47674E1

525F907E-6FF3-468E-8F5E-E7D9B80A4280

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Checked all my folders. No notice. I am not sure why I did t get the email. And how to resolve for the future as I always got the email before.

I had this problem. I just signed up again for the emails on the main page; they started arriving again.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ann
                    Participant

Thanks!! I just resigned back up. Good idea. Of course, slipping off cost me a chance at this lovely GB … sigh …

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I found the correct pronuncation for ‘Qi-lin’…. this is a phonic spelling: “Chi – Lyn”

https://www.google.com/search?q=How+do+you+pronounce+Qi-lin&oq=How+do+you+pronounce+Qi-lin&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i22i29i30.17397j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_8pQVYtruE-LD_QbB5YLoBQ14

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                        Participant

Here they are numbered to help with referencing 😃

Young Qi-Lin Grab Bag 1-42

Young Qi-Lin Grab Bag 43-84

Young Qi-Lin Grab Bag 85-126

Young Qi-Lin Grab Bag 127-168

Young Qi-Lin Grab Bag 169-186

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I found the correct pronuncation for ‘Qi-lin’…. this is a phonic spelling: “Chi – Lyn”

https://www.google.com/search?q=How+do+you+pronounce+Qi-lin&oq=How+do+you+pronounce+Qi-lin&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i22i29i30.17397j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_8pQVYtruE-LD_QbB5YLoBQ14

Melody was also fielding questions on the LiveStream which included wondering what Qi-lins eat… I found this when I googled it:

In most stories, the qilin is described as a very gentle, loving animal. According to the stories, qilins can walk on grass and flowers without causing harm, and they can also walk on water when they need to. The gentle animals eat a vegetarian diet, and conscientiously avoid injury to all living things.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ann Marie
                            Participant

Courtney, this is great — very helpful!

Magentas-Cat

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Here’s my class pic cheat sheet. Reds I like, yellows I really like, greens I love, and blues are my favorites of the bunch!

GB-Qi-lins-3

Nightcrow
                                Participant

They were totally gone by the time I was able to check, so congrats to the lucky people who were online at just the right time (and who didn’t get hung up in the site crashes)! There are a few I’d like to get my hands on, so if anyone ends up with one of these, or one that resembles them, and would like to sell, I’m definitely interested!

qicomposite

My two probably-top-faves (hey, you can never be sure until the in-hand photos start rolling in, right?) 😀 are starred.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.