fbpx

12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

I’m still waiting for mine to come as well…. Damn Canadian customs

Hopefully you’ll get something really worth the wait!

Hannah: Awesome!

Here is my little one that arrived today! Obsessed with pics so pic heavy. Hannah… you have my permission to use any of these photos in your Uni directory.

There was only 1 that I loved and this one is not the “1” although it is gorgeous and I love the magic invisible sparkle paint all over it. These colors are beautiful and this one sure is prettier in person and the pics just don’t do it justice.

Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

No Flash and darker lighting in room
      Photobucket

Hannah
      Participant

thanks Branzy! I’ll put her in in a few minutes πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
        Participant

Wow, that golden tiger is gorgeous!! Congratulations! πŸ˜€

I have updated the directory πŸ™‚ If you don’t see yours in there and you have given me permission/sent me an image, please bop me on the head and let me know!

Otherwise, I’ll be updating this as much as possible in the coming weeks, so here’s hoping more images come in πŸ™‚

http://www.deadbunny.org/gbb

EDIT: You may notice that each unicorn has a “name” if you hover over it with your cursor for a few seconds (or right click and check the name of the file)! I do this because it makes it easier for me to randomize (and remember) all of the unicorns. I am not attempting to name your uni for you, it’s just for randomization and an added little bit of fun πŸ™‚ Thanks everyone!!

yolanda
          Participant

thanks Branzy! I’ll put her in in a few minutes πŸ˜€

Hannah………You can also use my photos of my baby. I traded her though with serendipity and i may try to get more pixs in different lighting when she gets here. If i do ill need someone to post for me and you can also use the photos if you want.

Hannah
            Participant

Thanks very much dracco!!

Sarah
              Participant

Hannah, feel free to use the pics I posted too! πŸ™‚

Hannah
                Participant

Thank you Pawpad!! πŸ˜€

Moonshadow
                  Participant

This Super Safari beauty has a pearl white coat with an iridescent lavender purple topline and a black dun stripe. The tiger stripes on the shoulders display as grape purple {violet interference?} which go up into the neck and he has an adorable aqua blue face/neck with hand detailed zebra stripes. The perky ears have the two white spots behind them which most big predatory cats have. The luminous eyes are a gorgeous lavender purple with metallic glitter highlights and the collar chain gem is aquamarine blue. Aqua Mist has a generous coating of magic invisible paint and little gold hooves.

Hannah you have my permission to use these pictures of “Aqua Mist” in the directory and this little guy is being offered for trade.

yolanda
                    Participant

Got my trade from Serendipity. Thanxs again Serendipity ! I took more photos and my photos are nowhere near as clear as hers are but they do show different lighting and her color looks deeper.
                      It goes to show what lighting can do. But she is gorgeous in all forms of light !
                      Hannah if you want to see the other photos i took PM me with your email. You can post them here if you want cause i dont know how and you can use them . Like i said my pixs are not as clear as the ones Serendipity took but her color does look deeper in the lighting i used. She is GORGEOUS !

Christmas morning, my kids give my a present. Oooh the size a windstone baby unis mailed in! Tear open the wrapping, open the box…..and nothing is inside? That was kinda mean..kids laughed. Later, another box wrapped up….I open it…a grab bag baby box?! Could it be,or did they take a baby from my hutch? Slowly unwrap and oh my gosh I can’t believe it! This is what my kids got me for Christmas!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Sorry for the terrible picture. Hoping to take better ones soon. Her eyes are kinda greenish, maybe a hint of blue…hard to tell. Just wanted to share my amazing grab bag baby from my amazing pain in the butt kids (some from the forum know the woes I been going through because of them, sigh)

Thank you windstone for making these awesome GBB unis! I kinda needed this today.

Christmas is just about over and it’s time to show off my babies I got from this grab bag batch through trades and gifts. I was so sad I couldn’t catch one this time around πŸ™ but…..looking at these I have now, wow! Each and everyone is unique and special…. So…..thank you everyone who helped me get my babies! And thank you windstone!

pony-up
                      Participant

I’m happy to have been able to help you acquire one of those adorable babies πŸ™‚ Hope the rest of your Christmas was as wonderful as opening that crazy wild baby your kids gave you!! lol

Christmas is just about over and it’s time to show off my babies I got from this grab bag batch through trades and gifts. I was so sad I couldn’t catch one this time around πŸ™ but…..looking at these I have now, wow! Each and everyone is unique and special…. So…..thank you everyone who helped me get my babies! And thank you windstone!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

NIce, you got one of the adorable rainbow tigers!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Holy crap lysithian! You got five? 0.o I’m very jealous of your unis and your wonderful friends and family! You also got one of very favorites you lucky dog!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.