fbpx

12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

I finally got the chance to take pics of my Uni! Here she is:

Windstone Grab Bag Baby Unicorn

I love her, tho I would be willing to trade for one of the natural colored safari’s or a really pretty “natural” colored uni. I tend to prefer the more natural colored ones but missed out on those grab bag events. I think there used to be someone who was open to trading their unicorn that had a fawn patterning? That one was my favorite but I don’t remember who had her. πŸ™‚

Chloe
      Participant

I missed the batch from the store, but was able to purchase it second-hand. Since it hasn’t been posted yet, I am going ahead and posting. Hannah, you have my permission to use my photo!
        Photobucket
        Photobucket
        I wanted a bi-eye so very badly…he has one orange and one green….but unfortunately I just don’t love him. πŸ™ He is for trade for GB Poads or GB unicorns from other batches or this one.

Sikek
        Participant

Nice uni!
          I think Hannah was offering the Fawn uni for trade recently.

edit:
          And Dragonlove, love your uni of course!

I wonder how many bi-coloured uni’s there were? You sure beat the odds!

Chloe
          Participant

I would say I beat the odds if I had made the batch, but since I bought him I’m not sure that counts! LOL….

I think there were three bi-eye babies.

Kiya
            Participant

I would say I beat the odds if I had made the batch, but since I bought him I’m not sure that counts! LOL….

I think there were three bi-eye babies.

Yes, there were three. The blue/orange pinto, the orange/pink/lavendar quagga, and the one you have πŸ™‚

Sikek
              Participant

*laughs* I think I read that too quickly!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I think Hannah was offering the Fawn uni for trade recently.

Yup! It was πŸ™‚

If I had a natural colored one I’d be willing to trade, I’d totally trade for that bright zebra’ish looking one! but alas I’ve fine tuned my herd too well! lol! XD

Sarah
                  Participant

Hannah and I will be trading! It will be sad to say goodbye to this beautiful uni, but I’m totally in love with the fawn one so I’m really excited. Tho, got some super good offers from other people too. I can see why these grab bag events are so exciting! Its really fun to get a surprise sculpt and then its fun to trade and interact with other Windstone fans. If only I had more to trade, hehe! πŸ˜‰

Hannah
                    Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am updating the directory, located here:

http://www.deadbunny.org/gbb/

I should have it done in about an hour, updated with all of the pictures I have gotten permission for so far!

REMINDER: If you want your uni to be in the directory, PLEASE let me know that I have permission to use a photo of yours to put on my website. It’s important that I get this permission!! A simple “Hannah can use this for the directory” post with your uni pic in it would work just fine, and I’ve PM’d as many people as I can think of asking personally for permission as well. I love having all of these images in one place, and I’m hoping to get as many pictures in there as I can this time! Thanks πŸ™‚

NOTE: Giving me permission to use your photo does NOT give me ownership of your photo! It simply means that you allow me to post the image on my website, so you needn’t worry about me using it for any other reason! These images will only be on my website for the grab bag directory listed πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
                      Participant

I traded for this little beauty! Finally got a tiger one XD She is a metallic gold/copper with a hint of rose around her face. :love:

I have had absolutely no dry weather for awhile now and the forecast is more of the same so indoor flash pictures will have to work. And yes you can use any of them you see fit Hannah =)

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I love that tiger =D

Sikek
                          Participant

Very nice tiger!

And looking forward to the updates Hannah! The directory is a great idea as always.

Jason
                            Participant

I’m still waiting for mine to come as well…. Damn Canadian customs

Mmloda
                              Participant

I traded for this little beauty! Finally got a tiger one XD She is a metallic gold/copper with a hint of rose around her face. :love:

I have had absolutely no dry weather for awhile now and the forecast is more of the same so indoor flash pictures will have to work. And yes you can use any of them you see fit Hannah =)

I love this little baby uni….she is absolutly stunning! if you ever decide to trade her please let me know! I know you already traded for her but just incase you decide you would like another, I know she would fit right in with my current collection!

Marzena

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I’m in love with the two bi eyed ones <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.