12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 12/3/12 Batch of GBB Unis Picture Thread!

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Holy crap lysithian! You got five? 0.o I’m very jealous of your unis and your wonderful friends and family! You also got one of very favorites you lucky dog!

I didn’t think I would get any since my ipad glitched and wouldn’t let me get one from this batch! But with trading and my family, well…I can’t believe I have five! Thank you everyone!

I’m happy to have been able to help you acquire one of those adorable babies 🙂 Hope the rest of your Christmas was as wonderful as opening that crazy wild baby your kids gave you!! lol

Christmas is just about over and it’s time to show off my babies I got from this grab bag batch through trades and gifts. I was so sad I couldn’t catch one this time around 🙁 but…..looking at these I have now, wow! Each and everyone is unique and special…. So…..thank you everyone who helped me get my babies! And thank you windstone!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank you pony-up for helping me get Sunset, the adorable blue and gold appy!

NIce, you got one of the adorable rainbow tigers!

Thank you! Rainbow tiger, now known as Toucan, came from a trade and I love him…well I love them all!

Hannah, the postal website isn’t accurate at all this week; it’s always super dependable here, but two days in a row now I’ve gotten something that wasn’t due yet, while a package that should have been here days ago still shows in New Mexico. Go figure–it’s that time of year.

Anyway, REALLY crappy phone pic with flash, no less. I’m in bed with a migraine & it’s raining out anyway!

Dec2012 GBB!

He’s the one at the very top of the store pic. Dark blue eyes & sapphire jewel. He’s gorgeous, especially with the metallic purple in his mane and tail, and the tiny fuzzy has green tinsel “extensions” in his fur. LOL Anyway, he’s awesome, just gorgeously painted, but for once I was looking for spots…I have two striped ones from the last batch. (Though he’d fit right in this way!) or pinks and purples, even with stripes. The one to the right & the one just below him in the store pic, for example.

[Traded–thanks!]

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.