fbpx

11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Ela_Hara, your rainbow hoppies are to die for!!! Congrats!

Karen
      Participant

Here’s my new baby poad, she is beautiful and she is most definitely a keeper 🙂

photo DSC_0386_zps83fbbcd1.jpg
         photo DSC_0385_zpsf1e915c0.jpg
         photo DSC_0383_zpsa20ca446.jpg
         photo DSC_0384_zps23932e02.jpg

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I Love the little red dots on yours 49owls – Great Grab!
          Makes me want to try and get another Baby! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zelda
          Participant

Two more poads have arrived here! Little cuties, one with red eyes and one with metallic teal.
             photo P1720075480x640_zpsa03e7f25.jpg
             photo P1720083480x640_zpse21422db.jpg
             photo P1720076480x640_zpscbf89e0a.jpg
             photo P1720071480x640_zps9b99ed0a.jpg
             photo P1720074480x640_zpsc167cd12.jpg
             photo P1720062640x480_zps1826725b.jpg

They’re quite similar, so I’m looking to trade at least the second one, if not both. Send me a message if you’d be interested!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

PrairieVixen
            Participant

Here’s the special little beauty I got in today! Not seen one quite like her yet, she’s real unique and beautiful and I love her pale green eyes!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Kim
              Blocked

Very pretty little poad!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Thank ya Kim! 🙂

Amber
                  Participant

Here is the baby that arrived today. I’d been wanting a blue one, and this fits the bill perfectly.

The eyes and back are actually more lavender than show up in the pictures.

photo 20141210_3.jpg

photo 20141210_1.jpg

photo 20141210_2.jpg

Natasha
                    Participant

Here is the baby that arrived today. I’d been wanting a blue one, and this fits the bill perfectly.

The eyes and back are actually more lavender than show up in the pictures.

photo 20141210_3.jpg

photo 20141210_1.jpg

photo 20141210_2.jpg

That’s one of the ones Id been hoping for. She’s lovely! Nice grab.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                      Participant

Here’s the special little beauty I got in today! Not seen one quite like her yet, she’s real unique and beautiful and I love her pale green eyes!

Those green eyes are so unique and really gorgeous! Nice one!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

Thank you! And here’s my little rainbow pride and joy! 🙂 I got this vibrant beauty as a blind trade a little while ago and am just getting round now to taking photos of her. She’s so lovely I’m absolutely smitten with her! 🙂

Kim
                          Blocked

Wow, what a cool poad! I am glad you got one you like!

Natasha
                            Participant

Thank you! And here’s my little rainbow pride and joy! 🙂 I got this vibrant beauty as a blind trade a little while ago and am just getting round now to taking photos of her. She’s so lovely I’m absolutely smitten with her! 🙂

She’s gorgeous! I usually don’t like that many colors all at once, but she’s very harmonious. What a pretty lady!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                              Participant

My latest baby poad that arrived with the Bat Ears. She’s lovely, but she’s up for trade. She’s got bright blue eyes and is vibrant green, fading into blue, fading into purple. She’s also got metallic gold toenails.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                                Blocked

Well today we got a nice surprise as 3 boxes arrived at the door with pieces my mom and I traded for and bought for Christmas so that was lucky they all came in at once. So here are two more baby poads we got in since I really love the hoppy poads!

The first one is quite striking with the bright colours and is really nice. It has dark orange/red eyes though and since I got two other poads before with orange eyes, this one will be for trade for either another hoppy poad (with maybe turquoise/teal colours) or I would trade it for a grab bag bat eared fox or maybe even another fox or grab bag.

This is another really nice rainbow poad I was surprised to get! I love the colours and love the green eyes. I would be happy to keep this one but will look at offers like I mentioned above as well although I really like this one and will be more particular looking at trades.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.