fbpx

11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Nice poads Amstaff! They look great all together!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
      Participant

Thanks guys ! I really think these are my favorite sculpt 🙂

Natasha
        Participant

I just got these two absolutely stunning fellows! I adore them! I may consider trades for the teal one, but they would have to be something REALLY special to make me part with him. They are so so so gorgeous!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Oh my goodness Natasha! You got one of my favorites! (the black eyed one!) Absolutely beautiful, you lucky duck! lol 🙂 What lovely grabs!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Natasha
            Participant

Thank You, PrarieVixen! The black-eyed one wasn’t on my radar til he arrived but he’s really gorgeous! The other one is really pretty as well, but there some I like better that I’d trade for. Have your little ones arrived yet?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              Gothic - Mahogany

PrairieVixen
              Participant

You’re very welcome! 🙂 Oh he is just lovely (both are!) They just arrived, oh my goodness, I love them all! I’ll take photos real soon! 🙂

Natasha
                Participant

You’re very welcome! 🙂 Oh he is just lovely (both are!) They just arrived, oh my goodness, I love them all! I’ll take photos real soon! 🙂

Yay!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                  Participant

What pretty babies! I especially like the “eyeliner” on the second one and the pretty red backed one! Nice grabs!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

Thanks kindly Natasha! Haha yes, the golden one reminds me almost of an Egyptian with her dark eyeliner! 🙂 Thanks again!

Kim
                      Blocked

Wow, awesome poads! How many are you up to PrairieVixen? I think you got a few people’s favourites so in case they aren’t all your favourites I am sure you could find good trades! I love your turquoise/teal one in the middle!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

I was so sad when I saw the numbers in the store were under 10 on this beautiful sculpt I went ahead and snatched up as many as I could afford (since the hoppies are my favorite Windstone of all time). Five of these are direct from the store and one was a trade I did for my hippie poad which happily arrived the same day! Poadapalooza! 🙂 I truly love them all, definitely keepers! Here are some photos! 🙂

If anyone out there has some hoppy poads they’re teetering on selling/parting with, please feel free to give me a holler; I love the hoppy sculpts from the bottom of my heart and would gladly purchase or trade (I don’t have much available as my collection is fairly new but I do have a few pebble critters [foxes and the like] I may be willing to part with for a hoppy) if they’re not too similar to ones already in my clutter! 🙂 I’d be eternally grateful for any offer! Hoppy poads will always have a deep place in my heart. Thank ya kindly!! ~Leslie

Here are my sweet little ones:

rock-reader
                          Participant

Wonderful clutter! All are gorgeous; Melody did a fantastic job with this grab bag. Enjoy!

jmoore
                            Participant

Wow, those are all gorgeous! Congrats!

Amstaff
                              Participant

What a nice grab of Poads !! They are all awesome, congrats !

Serendipity
                                Participant

With some Christmas money, I bought myself two more little hoppies. I am in love with them, they’re both keepers!

photo 77D33F13-978D-4572-A743-6FF2484B50C5_zpsouxcdhe2.jpg

photo 15AAEF1F-D2D1-4994-8518-CA77591448CB_zpsjnfalisz.jpg

photo 1B3D78C5-C1CE-444C-A254-56E33A63A7AE_zpsxxxt0v9v.jpg

photo AB7E6C72-01A0-4391-AE60-1CF343653488_zpsgi7gyhys.jpg

A close up of some of the amazing detailing on the little teal one. Sorry it’s a bit blurry, my phone wasn’t wanting to focus on it! 🙂

photo 6F827416-645F-4B3D-9C2D-F14882747D7C_zpsm29mez72.jpg

Here they are outside with a friend, who I got in a trade a while back! I am so in love with all these guys. I am glad they sold out finally! The painting on them is just incredible! I’ve seen very few that I haven’t liked!

photo B569FEE8-B386-46A2-9AE1-4B9ABEE1A9DD_zpsla7n46qj.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.