fbpx

11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 11/5/14 Grab Bag Baby Poad picture thread (Hoppies and Hippies)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

My hoppy Poad arrived. I would call her a classic Dart Frog. She is a skittery little thing that doesn’t like to pose:

Ready to jump!

This one is very cool!

Skylover
      Participant

Here’s mine! He’s a really cute little guy. I especially like the teal markings around the bottom of his body. I was hoping for one with more blue though, so he will be up for trade.

photo IMG_5395_1_zps41a44a6e.jpg

photo IMG_5396_2_zpseb89b218.jpg

photo IMG_5397_3_zps075c4279.jpg

photo IMG_5398_4_zpsc1644ab8.jpg

Mary
        Participant

My Hippie & Hoppy arrived today to my surprise. Here’s they are;

Caution: Hoppy is very bright colors, sunglasses are advised before viewing 😉

Love little hippie girl, but there are a couple others that I like more, so if she’s one of your favorites, PM me.

Hoppy will be up for trade. He’s a bit too bright for my tastes.

Lauren
          Participant

Wow! I can’t believe how fast those arrived. Do you guys live in CA / WA / somewhere close by? My delivery tracking was estimating my poad won’t arrive in Texas till Thursday even though I ordered on the first day… /pouts so jealous!! Anyway, these look great, a couple of those were definitely ones I liked / am hoping for similar ones of. Can’t wait to see more as they come in!

pony-up
            Participant

Wow! I can’t believe how fast those arrived. Do you guys live in CA / WA / somewhere close by? My delivery tracking was estimating my poad won’t arrive in Texas till Thursday even though I ordered on the first day… /pouts so jealous!! Anyway, these look great, a couple of those were definitely ones I liked / am hoping for similar ones of. Can’t wait to see more as they come in!

Howdy! I’m in Texas, too, and should have my Poad on Monday. Where abouts do you live? I’m in southeast Texas. 🙂

Natasha
              Participant

I’m in L.A. and mine arrived today. The two I ordered after the limit was lifted say they should be here on Monday.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Copper83
                Participant

Mine was supposed to get here today, but didn’t make it. 🙁

Kim
                  Blocked

Wow, those ones arrived quickly! They are all so cool so far!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
                    Participant

I live in Houston! I guess the reason it’s taking so long is because I opted for the cheapest shipping. |D Poor poad baby has to spend more time hip-hopping around in the mail because mama is cheap, lol.

chibishiro12
                      Participant

My family got ours today. My mom got the best ones in the lot.
                         photo DSC_0064_zps1ee3bf84.jpg photo DSC_0063_zps35769b3c.jpg photo DSC_0062_zps5894cddf.jpg

Here are mine:
                         photo DSC_0059_zps3ca77a72.jpg photo DSC_0057_zps54cd0743.jpg photo DSC_0056_zps0d251c78.jpg photo DSC_0054_zps42fa6e43.jpg photo DSC_0052_zpsdcbe8070.jpg photo DSC_0051_zps73979970.jpg
                         photo DSC_0060_zps6ab87b25.jpg

Here are 49owls’ baby poads:
                         photo DSC_0050_zpsb89b6b3f.jpg photo DSC_0049_zpsda61b6d1.jpg photo IMG_5137_zpsf31486c4.jpg photo IMG_5138_zps2ac11cec.jpg photo IMG_5139_zpse869454c.jpg

Both of mine, and my sister’s hoppy poad are up for trade. If you are interested pm me or 49owls with offers.

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

pony-up
                        Participant

I live in Houston! I guess the reason it’s taking so long is because I opted for the cheapest shipping. |D Poor poad baby has to spend more time hip-hopping around in the mail because mama is cheap, lol.

Awesome! That’s only about 90 miles from me. So cool to find fellow collectors so near by! 😀

Serendipity
                          Participant

Here are my two little ones! They are both really cool. There may be some more hoppy poads heading this way!

Hoppy, I just love that random streak of color going up her front!
                             photo h7_zpsa691e347.jpg
                             photo h5_zpsc7d78179.jpg
                             photo h6_zpsba5cf2d9.jpg
                             photo h8_zps1345163a.jpg

And a gorgeous Hippy! So very detailed!
                             photo h2_zpsc1f6e3f5.jpg
                             photo h4_zps0cf3b78d.jpg
                             photo h3_zpse211fe17.jpg
                             photo h1_zps78981516.jpg

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Oh wow!!! Skylover and Serendipity I’m totally in love with your hoppy poads!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lauren
                              Participant

Awesome! That’s only about 90 miles from me. So cool to find fellow collectors so near by! 😀

Well, I should say, that’s technically my permanent address. I’m living/working out in Japan currently. But I’ll be back stateside permanently again as of late July. But yeah, it’s nice to meet another close collector!

etruscan
                                Participant

The first photos were posted by East Coast people who must have chosen Priority shipping. That’s what I did and my Poad arrived in Maryland on Saturday (yesterday).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.