fbpx

10,000 BC Movie

Home Forums Miscellany Community 10,000 BC Movie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

LOVED IT! I took a half a day off on Friday so I could go watch the movie while the theater was empty.

Plus, I hate leaving either one of my cars in the parking lot…to get damaged (How parranoid is that?)

So, anyway, I took off Friday afternoon, despite bad reviews and went to 10,000 BC. It was awesome. The plot wasn’t bad, the graphics were fantastic. It was a good story for people who like Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

I would highly recommend it. I also loved the trailers for Marked….a new Angelina Jolie film…she is driving a red Viper Coupe..(mine is blue) but I have to see that movie too….looks great!

Jodi
        Participant

We were going to go see 10,000 B.C., but were running late and decided to skip it at the last minute. We need to get to it yet.

Patricia
          Participant

Ack! I didn’t realise it was out yet! We will have to go see it! Thanks!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
            Participant

Its here in the German theaters but not on post yet. One of the girls in the office saw it and said it was “ok.”

Maria
              Participant

I’m going to try to watch that one. I wanna see the saber-tooth tigey-wigeys.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.