fbpx

07/14/2014 Fantasy Grab Bag Unicorn Colt Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 07/14/2014 Fantasy Grab Bag Unicorn Colt Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Well I got notice today that my colt has shipped so am excited to get it! It probably will take a week or so to get to Canada though so I am going to try my best to be patient over the next few days!

In the meantime, I am excited to see what other people get so please post pictures of your colts when you get them! I know we are still waiting on the class photo but what are everyone’s favourites? Here are the ones I have seen and love from the livestream, especially the ones in the top row:

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
      Participant

Mine has also been shipped 🙂 (but will take a week or so to get here).
        I’m excited to start seeing photos of everyone’s colts.
        I’ve already posted my top favourites, but here they are again 🙂
         photo GBFColtW_zps7a334cc7.jpg
        Doubt I will get one, but I hope someone will post photos.

briteblades
        Participant

My uni will probably take 1.5 weeks to get here, so can’t wait to see everyone’s in the meantime! 🙂

I’m really hoping for a leafy one, but they are all lovely so I doubt I would be disappointed with any. I live overseas now so trading may be more difficult anyway. :/

Bodine
          Participant

oooo the Nebula one is AWESOME.I am also crazy about the one Sikek posted,Siamese colored one on bottom left.Gorgeous!! That is my second fave,Griffin still stole my heart though.Good luck everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

moonbeam
            Participant

Mine has not shipped yet. But it will take around 2 weeks to arrive I think. I´m so excited!
              There are so many I like that I think it would be easier to make a list of ones I would not want 😉

Pheonixxfoxx
              Participant

My fiance’s Colt has shipped and should arrive Friday, tomorrow!! He has given me permission to have a photo session with which ever one he gets. Mine on the other hand has not shipped yet, though I ordered mine before him. I’m figuring mine got held back since I sent an e-mail asking for a Fuzzy. As they say, “All good things come to those who wait.”

These are my top 2 favs:

photo 2MostFavs_zps27cd0e05.jpg

These guys are in a close second:

photo MoreFavs_zpsdd770c9d.jpg

As well as these:

photo 6FavColts_zpse71f404a.jpg

I like the green/purple one with the gold dragon on his back too. Rodney said he hopes for one that is blue and black in color, he isn’t to picky. This will be his first Windstone piece, guess he got curious since I have been talking about Windstone so much lately?!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

There are so many I like that I think it would be easier to make a list of ones I would not want 😉

Wow! I see we all like a lot of the same ones … the Leafy ones, the Dragon tattoo ones, and especially that Griffin one! 😀

Like you, moonbeam, I like soooooo many of them that it Would be easier for me to list the 8 – 10 or so, that I wouldn’t care for (butterfly wings or Safari-ish ones). Mine hasn’t shipped yet, but will shortly I hope! If it ships later today, I’ll probably get it the end of next week or so.

I don’t normally go much for the Unicorns or Pegasi pieces, but because all of the beautiful Fantasy colors and schemes are so great – especially on the Colt Sculpt – ALL of them remind me of colorful Carousel Horses, Which I LOVE! :love: So, I Just HAD… HAD to Get One!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Mine hasn’t seemed to have been shipped yet either. I was hoping for arrival today but it will probably be after the weekend. I like a bunch, I love few. Hopefully I just don’t get something brown. I dont care for any of the 4 brown ones in the class photo.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

yolanda
                    Participant

Mine is due to be here on Sat. ……. I cant post pixs of my faves on here . I do have a #1 and thats the all purple one with black zebra or tiger markings in spots and I believe there are dragons on its butt.
                      I have a few #2s with purples blues/aqua and pink , a couple of those are in the store photo and I have several #3s
                      I can post pixs in the classifieds so if I dont get something I like thats where it will wind up.
                      and my mom got one too …..she said depending on what it looks like she may let me stick hers up too to better my chances of finding what I want. Shes not too picky and isnt too sure if these will be for her so we will see.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

well I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by the post office and saw my package already arrived. I didn’t even know it had shipped, however…a brown colt I desperately did not want to get is what was inside. What a complete waste… I’m really bummed out.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Shotzy11
                        Participant

Oh! Can’t wait to see pictures Drag0nfeathers!!! I am sorry you weren’t happy with it.. hopefully you will get to trade it for one you love!

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

well I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by the post office and saw my package already arrived. I didn’t even know it had shipped, however…a brown colt I desperately did not want to get is what was inside. What a complete waste… I’m really bummed out.

Huh, wonder if mine has shipped already then too? Sorry you did not get what you wanted, though I am still curious to see what Colt you got.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I’m still running errands right now so I’m still driving. I will post a photo when I get home, but until then it is the one on the bottom left of Sikek’s wishlist post above

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Pheonixxfoxx
                              Participant

I’m still running errands right now so I’m still driving. I will post a photo when I get home, but until then it is the one on the bottom left of Sikek’s wishlist post above

He is lovely, I’m sure someone will trade you for him…:)

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I hope so. My fav is the teal and orange one with the Tancho Koi on the back side.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 388 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.