fbpx

07/14/2014 Fantasy Grab Bag Unicorn Colt Picture Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 07/14/2014 Fantasy Grab Bag Unicorn Colt Picture Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Thanks for posting the photos of the koi, DragonFeathers! That unicolt is gorgeous! Congrats

Kelsey
      Participant

Just beautiful!! Thanks for posting the photos.

Sikek
        Participant

Great photos! The detail is very neat!

Unfortunately I’m still waiting on my colt ๐Ÿ™
          It will be a month tomorrow, I’ve sent a late/missing parcel enquiry to Australia Post but I doubt I’ll hear anything useful from them. I suppose it should turn up eventually, I’ve just never had anything this late other than in Christmas lag.

Kim
          Blocked

Oh no. I hope it turns up soon. Is there anything that shows if it was delivered or where it’s at? I think I had mentioned before but even with first class international mail from the U.S. we can track packages into Canada with the customs form number so I would think you should be able to in Australia unless they work differently. Do you have the customs form number?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
            Participant

It must work a little differently (unfortunately!). Australia Post won’t give me any updates on the tracking number, only USPS does while it’s still in the US. I asked my sister about them as she said Australia Post never even updated her parcel as ‘delivered’ when it was, yet on other First_Class parcels they did. They’re pretty lazy about it :S

Got this handsome fellow in the mail today! First time I’ve ever traded, but I couldn’t be happier! I had my eye on this guy and I’m stoked I was able to get him! ๐Ÿ˜€ I wish I could get better pictures but it’s another overcast day. Love the purple and gold and white. He’s very flashy!

photo photo4-3-1.jpg
               photo photo3-3-1.jpg
               photo photo4-2-2.jpg
               photo photo1-3-1.jpg

Kim
              Blocked

What a pretty colt! I love the pink and gold colours! You traded for that one? I also traded for one that should be here any day now so I will post it when it arrives.

Kim
                Blocked

Here is the colt I traded a mini keeper dragon for. Thanks to the people who worked with me on a 4 way trade for this lovely colt. It is one of my favourites as I love the pastel colours on it and it even has a cute dragon on the back! It was hard to capture the colours with my camera but it has pretty lavender and aqua colours on it.

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

Wow, that is just gorgeous. I love the contrast between the light pastels and the black. A gorgeous piece!

Finding happiness again.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Congrats Kim!
                      Glad you were able to get a trade for a Colt you love! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                      Participant

The fjord colt was held out for ebay (or was hiding in a back corner of the factory) and finally showed up. He’s already over $250 with almost 5 days to go on the auction!

Natasha
                        Participant

The fjord colt was held out for ebay (or was hiding in a back corner of the factory) and finally showed up. He’s already over $250 with almost 5 days to go on the auction!

He’s a total beauty, isn’t he? I wish I had the cash for him, but sadly, the price is already soaring! I’m still going to live in my fantasy world where the blue/white/gold colt I NEED got held back and shows up on ebay. I will eat ramen for months for him ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Sikek
                          Participant

My colt turned up yesterday after a lot of stress. USPS made an error and he ended up in Chile, thankfully the Chile office got him redirected.

He’s a beautiful Safari kind with metallic violet spots on his sides. His base is pearl, somewhat hard to capture in the photos. I think I am keeping him, but I’m not totally closed to trade offers if anyone also loves him ๐Ÿ˜‰

photo SC1_zps82f0989a.jpg photo SC2_zps427185c3.jpg photo SC3_zpsb5a1c4e9.jpg photo SC4_zps401fca56.jpg photo SC5_zps67bb12f8.jpg  photo SC6_zpsd225dc4b.jpg

And that Fjord is like the God of all colts! Couldn’t believe the photos when I saw him, I really don’t think I could afford him though >< he sure is popular.

Kim
                            Blocked

Wow, I was going to ask whatever happened there if yours ever turned up or not but that’s good it finally did! I can’t believe it ended up in Chile but I guess that’s why it was so delayed. I hope it’s one you like! I am not sure how high the one on ebay will go but I will say $275-$300 is probably about what people will pay for the popular ones. My natural/safari one sold for a similar price although I never put it on ebay.

etruscan
                              Participant

Very pretty colt. What a relief that he finally arrived! I could see him going to Austria instead of Australia (maybe), but Chile??

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 388 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.