fbpx

Your thoughts on quest prizes

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Your thoughts on quest prizes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

That’s not actually as easy as it sounds, unfortunately. Most of the prints they have done in the past were designed for a certain type of printing and aren’t digital files. They’d have to convert them (lot of work) to print them again.

That’s why there aren’t prints being offered for the old prints. I think there’s only one new print in the Cafe Press store and the cards Melody does for holidays.

If they ever do NEW prints or decide to go through the work for the old prints, this might be an option, but right now it’s not. ๐Ÿ™

Melody
      Keymaster

Well , to throw a monkey wrench into this thread, we spent a couple days sorting, cleaning and repairing the carts of “seconds” and “strays” so now we have a $#!t load of pieces to use as prizes.

Bodine
        Participant

Darn ๐Ÿ™ Thanks for letting us know though,appreciate it.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kiya
          Participant

Well , to throw a monkey wrench into this thread, we spent a couple days sorting, cleaning and repairing the carts of “seconds” and “strays” so now we have a $#!t load of pieces to use as prizes.

Yay! ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t think anyone is going to complain. LOL

Scathach
            Participant

Thanks Melody. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anything and everything is greatly appreciated.

Life is beautiful.

jmoore
              Participant

Thanks Melody. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anything and everything is greatly appreciated.

Hooray! And I totally agree!

Thanks so much for all you do for us – all the prizes and raffles are fantastic and you are so generous for providing them. I’m looking forward to participating in a Quest one day.

Kim
                Blocked

That’s great! I haven’t won anything yet in raffles or quests so hope to keep entering for cool prizes!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

That’s great! I haven’t won anything yet in raffles or quests so hope to keep entering for cool prizes!

Me too! =D

Kiya
                    Participant

Me too! =D

You got a tad poad, Siri. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

oh right! My little consolation prize XD I hadn’t considered her, but I should, you’re right

Bodine
                        Participant

Yay! ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t think anyone is going to complain. LOL

Yay! Just made your job easier Kiya. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you Ms.Melody.You’re a gem :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Samwise
                          Participant

The ability to win prizes through quests and raffles is amazing! If ever I win, I’d be grateful to receive anything! ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Just the context in how this was said made me bust out laughing ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

phantomess
                              Participant

Yay! ๐Ÿ˜€

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Just the context in how this was said made me bust out laughing ^_^

Yeah me too, however, what had me chuckle went like this, “Oh BLEEP, check that out, the creator curses too!”

:->

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.