fbpx

Wizzard Scripts

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizzard Scripts

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ok, now that is something I have to go downstairs and check out. Since I have all 3 of the wizards. Do the cat’s have anything cool with them? 8) *hurries to finish reading on the forums so she can go look at her Wizards* πŸ˜†

I don’t think the cats have anything on them, but I never remember this sort of stuff till someone notices it. The base of the large wizard has stuff hidden all over it, but you probably know that.

Maria
      Participant

Haha! This is so cool! πŸ˜†

Melody wrote:

Ok, now that is something I have to go downstairs and check out. Since I have all 3 of the wizards. Do the cat’s have anything cool with them? 8) *hurries to finish reading on the forums so she can go look at her Wizards* πŸ˜†

I don’t think the cats have anything on them, but I never remember this sort of stuff till someone notices it. The base of the large wizard has stuff hidden all over it, but you probably know that.

Yep, I thought I had found it all, until we got talking about it one day on here…The thread is buried a ways back though. It is always neat to find all the little “extras” you put into things. I won your Exotic Animals print a while back, and when I moved it the other day, I noticed things I hadn’t on my many times looking it over.
        I had to go on a family visit this afternoon so I never got a chance to look at the cloaks on the Wizards. But I should have time to look tomorrow. But if my memory serves me right, which is NOT always the case, I want to say the Cat’s just have knots along the bottoms. I am short, the Lg Peacock Wizard, the white and peacock mice, and the peacock Wind Wizard to have all of them. The Lg Peacock Wiz is the only one left on my want list though, as I have the emerald Mouse and am content with just him and my Emerald Wind Wizard. πŸ˜€ Once I get the large Wizard, all I’ll need is a “Wizard’s house” to go with them! πŸ˜‰ squeek* squeek*

Bodine
        Participant

Very cool subject.I wondered this same thing and have discussed it with Dragonfriend on occasion.I am glad to see you steppin’ out D. πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

machineguts
          Participant

LOL! Love it, Melody! πŸ˜†

Lokie
            Participant

Has anyone taken a close-up photo of that area on the wizard? Darn, I need more Windstones to see all these cool easter egg type stuff.

Ok, Lokie…Here ya go! πŸ˜€
              First up. The small Wiz as Melody described it…From Dragon hand hem to the other side.

And I wanted to point out something both Large and Small Wizard’s share…A pawprint, or paw prints if you may.

And now, the Large Wizard, and I am guessing he says something too…From front to back. At the end do you notice the “?”?

And a tiny group of faces…

Maybe Melody can clear up what the Large Wizard says if anything. I did however notice a zero with a slash through it and a dollar sign with a question mark at the end. πŸ˜†
              Alright now off to my PYO thread to put up pics.
              Oh, BTW, I am sorry for using my MySpace to upload the pic to those of you looking from work. πŸ˜•

machineguts
              Participant

Awesome, thanks for posting these, WC! I love the pawprints and two little faces! πŸ˜€

machineguts wrote:

Awesome, thanks for posting these, WC! I love the pawprints and two little faces! πŸ˜€

There are alot more things, but I didn’t want to clog up the topic with a bunch of pics. And you are quite welcome! Yeah, I never noticed the pawprints until these guys were mentioned last time…Maybe aobut 6 months or so ago…Hence, the fact I am not going to go look for the thread. *too lazy* πŸ˜†

Adaneth
                Participant

Now I’m home, I can see these πŸ™‚ nice clear shots, it’s great to see what people are talking about!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Yep, I thought I had found it all, until we got talking about it one day on here…The thread is buried a ways back though. It is always neat to find all the little “extras” you put into things. I won your Exotic Animals print a while back, and when I moved it the other day, I noticed things I hadn’t on my many times looking it over.
                    I had to go on a family visit this afternoon so I never got a chance to look at the cloaks on the Wizards. But I should have time to look tomorrow. But if my memory serves me right, which is NOT always the case, I want to say the Cat’s just have knots along the bottoms. I am short, the Lg Peacock Wizard, the white and peacock mice, and the peacock Wind Wizard to have all of them. The Lg Peacock Wiz is the only one left on my want list though, as I have the emerald Mouse and am content with just him and my Emerald Wind Wizard. πŸ˜€ Once I get the large Wizard, all I’ll need is a “Wizard’s house” to go with them! πŸ˜‰ squeek* squeek*

and a frog wizard

Melody
                    Keymaster

Ok, Lokie…Here ya go! πŸ˜€
                      First up. The small Wiz as Melody described it…From Dragon hand hem to the other side.

And I wanted to point out something both Large and Small Wizard’s share…A pawprint, or paw prints if you may.

And now, the Large Wizard, and I am guessing he says something too…From front to back. At the end do you notice the “?”?

And a tiny group of faces…

Maybe Melody can clear up what the Large Wizard says if anything. I did however notice a zero with a slash through it and a dollar sign with a question mark at the end. πŸ˜†
                      Alright now off to my PYO thread to put up pics.
                      Oh, BTW, I am sorry for using my MySpace to upload the pic to those of you looking from work. πŸ˜•HA HA HA! I remember that dollar sign with a question mark!! We had no idea if the wizard would sell or not! As it turned out it sold so well that in order to produce anything else we had to not make them for awhile! We didn’t want customers ordering something we couldn’t ship quickly.

Lokie
                      Participant

Oh, thanks for taking the time to photo close-ups, WSC! Much appreciated! The story behind the symbols are so cool.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.