fbpx

Wizzard Scripts

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wizzard Scripts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

:hi: Hey Melody, how are you? I was lookiing over my wizzards the other day and noticed that they have script written on their capes. I was wanting to know if you would tell us what it says and what language it is. Would you please? πŸ˜€ 8)

Melody
    Keymaster

dragonfriend wrote:

:hi: Hey Melody, how are you? I was lookiing over my wizzards the other day and noticed that they have script written on their capes. I was wanting to know if you would tell us what it says and what language it is. Would you please? πŸ˜€ 8)

The “runes” at the bottom of their capes are ” machine language” The wizards were sculpted right about the time the first personal computers became available. There was no “Window” programs during that pre-dawn period of the new world ( no internet either). During those horse and buggy days you had to type in which directories you wanted the computer to access to find stuff… anyway, I thought it was neat that there was an easy way you could look at the actual code the computer had in it to run. That language had a name that made you sound smart,for about three weeks till it was obsolete, but I forget what it was.
      The language was written with those funny symbols, so I used them on the capes of the wizards . They probably mean “turn off computer when this button is pushed”. I have no idea. Do computers still use those symbols? Probably not.

siberakh1
      Participant

Melody wrote:

dragonfriend wrote:

The “runes” at the bottom of their capes are ” machine language” The wizards were sculpted right about the time the first personal computers became available. There was no “Window” programs during that pre-dawn period of the new world ( no internet either). During those horse and buggy days you had to type in which directories you wanted the computer to access to find stuff… anyway, I thought it was neat that there was an easy way you could look at the actual code the computer had in it to run. That language had a name that made you sound smart,for about three weeks till it was obsolete, but I forget what it was.
        The language was written with those funny symbols, so I used them on the capes of the wizards . They probably mean “turn off computer when this button is pushed”. I have no idea. Do computers still use those symbols? Probably not.

You mean DOS?

Melody
        Keymaster

siberakh1 wrote:

Melody wrote:

dragonfriend wrote:

You mean DOS?probably!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

OMG! If the runes are DOS symbols, that would be a riot! πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nicole
            Participant

lol πŸ˜† never what you expect with mysterious melody. Thanks for the story

Pam

Is it this sort of stuff?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_437

that is too funny! i love it! πŸ˜†

siberakh1
                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Scary… I used to have a lot of those codes memorized in middle school. I’d go in early to school so I could use the old Macintoshes with a few other kids and the Math teacher and fool around with programming. I’m such a geek. 😳

I miss DOS. Maybe that’s why I enjoy working with Unix. It reminds me of it. :scratch:

Melody
                  Keymaster

Pam Thompson wrote:

Yeah! The little faces and stuff. You’d need to look at a wizard robe to be sure though, I think the smaller wizard ( Brother Burdock) has the most of them.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

So the small wizard is called Brother Burdock? What’s the wind wizard and the large wizard called?

Melody
                      Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

So the small wizard is called Brother Burdock? What’s the wind wizard and the large wizard called?

The large wizard’s name is Brother Mandrake, his full name is Mandrake Myrtlewood Yew. The Wind wizard is Brother Vinegaroon.
                        I just found my small wizard, Burdock, and he has a lot of made up runes, and Eygyptian symbols on his robe.

I don’t have a Mandrake wizard to look at here at home, but he must be the one with more machine language on him.
                        Oh gosh! Now that I look at them, it is coming back to me… the runes on the Burdock wizard do mean something.. hang on let me look at them closely again.

Starting at the hem under the dragon hand: The first symbol is filler and doesn’t mean anything, the thing that looks like an M and a P is my initials. The circle with a dot means I live on the earth, I am an Aries, it is a crescent phase of the moon when I did this,I was looking at a reptile reference book when I sculpted this.
                        I don’t think the Omega means anything, but the infinity symbol, animal and hand means I always look at animals, and I work with my hands.The next few are symbols for the characters names in my comic!! I had totally forgotten that I did that. The heart and the sideways J… my husband’s name starts with a J. After that it says I need to go feed my chickens. It gets random after that, I ran out of ideas. I did stick in an n with a tilde over it.

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

After that it says I need to go feed my chickens.

Now that is TOTALLY awesome! πŸ˜†
                          I can’t wait to move out of my condo… I SOOO want chickens. 😳

Ok, now that is something I have to go downstairs and check out. Since I have all 3 of the wizards. Do the cat’s have anything cool with them? 8) *hurries to finish reading on the forums so she can go look at her Wizards* πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.