fbpx

WIP Dragon Koi Hybrid.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone WIP Dragon Koi Hybrid.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Seriously. I keep coming back to look at it! It’s beautiful!
      I want it! Must… have…. it.

OK, I’m gonna try Ski’s Jedi mind trick…

“Will sell to Andrea”

Let me know if it worked…

Skigod377
      Participant

Hahah! It didn’t work for me! I love this guy, too. I really think THIS should be a production color!

Maria
        Participant

It’d be a great incentive for Melody to refresh the Orientals with new colors. Peacock, green and red are monotones – pretty, but it’s about time the Orientals got the same kind of color attention as the Western dragons.

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’m with you. I’d love to see something new done with the Oriental dragons.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

WOW Whippet, he is *SO* beautiful! He’s the prettiest Windstone ever! ๐Ÿ™‚ Would you mind if I made a Kirin to match him?

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW Whippet, he is *SO* beautiful! He’s the prettiest Windstone ever! ๐Ÿ™‚ Would you mind if I made a Kirin to match him?

Not at all…I want to do one myself!

I think it was you that mentioned you’d like a rainbow-scaled KiRin, and I’d love a koi KiRin painted just like this one by you…wanna trade?

Watergazer wrote:

I think it was you that mentioned you’d like a rainbow-scaled KiRin, and I’d love a koi KiRin painted just like this one by you…wanna trade?

Total deal!

Awesome. I have a green eye KiRin and an Orange Eye…havint a black mane, which eye color do you prefer? All the scales will be in rainbow.

Watergazer wrote:

Awesome. I have a green eye KiRin and an Orange Eye…havint a black mane, which eye color do you prefer? All the scales will be in rainbow.

Green! And what color eyes would you like since I will have to order one?

Whatever works best with yur color scheme.

Watergazer wrote:

Whatever works best with yur color scheme.

GREAT!

SPark
              Participant

If you didn’t see my other post – I’ll pick up the griffins for you, whippet. I love this guy! I was trying to decide between getting a male and female griffin, but I’d rather have your dragon, so that works great.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Does someone remember what happened to Whippet’s beautiful Koi Oriental?

Maria
                  Participant

I think SPark bought it, but she sold it again recently when she sold most of her collection. I can’t remember who bought it, though. Copper, maybe? ๐Ÿ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.