fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2017 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN until NOV. 12

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2017 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN until NOV. 12

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi all,my email is unaccessible at the moment so you can contact me here please ,for a bit.Thanks😉</p>

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

siberakh1
      Participant

Bodine, your person sending to you replied that your gift has been mailed (it went out very late) and should arrive a few days after Christmas.

Zexious
        Participant

Can’t wait to see what you got, Bodine!! <3 (You’re definitely on the “Nice” list this year!)

Bodancia
          Participant

Ah ha!  I received my lovely Gift package from Tinks on Christmas Eve!    I received the ALWAYS welcome gift of chocolate!  With both Ghiradelli and Hershey Kisses!  Love the card with a beautiful German Shepherd on the front.  Looks a lot like my beloved Scout who died a few years ago.  Got a lovely selection of Katy Perry perfumes, some Body Shop (love all their products) Coconut Scrub,  a very pretty crystal tree (to join my other collection of Christmas trees), some soft and warm Christmas socks, a very festive Christmas bracelet , a cute little Reindeer ornament and a feather toy for my kitties!  Thank you so much Tinks!  It was all very welcome!  Gift from Tinks!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Zexious
            Participant

A wonderful gift, Bodancia! The reindeer is my favorite part, I think! :’)

Bodine
              Participant

I still have not heard anything from the person I shipped to and I didn’t get any other pictures than these of her painted pony

Zexious
                Participant

That pony is adorable; will he be part of your box, Bodine? Or some unrelated eye-candy?

I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful holiday!!

Bodine
                  Participant

One of the gifts in the box,only one with a pic and it wasn’t finished yet.It is my second Indian Pony.This was the first…

but,off topic,sorry……

Zexious
                    Participant

I can’t believe how talented you are! ;o;

Fingers crossed I get to see the rest soon! 😀

Bodine
                      Participant

awww you are very sweet,thank you.

So has any late packages wandered in?I am still waiting patiently but have to tell the person that got my name….no hard feelings but if you want to join in,please don’t treat other members this way.It is very sad and a bit hurtful,defintly not fair so be kind,if you can’t or don’t want to play fair don’t play at all.Schoolhouse rules folks.Treat others with the respect and love you expect for yourself.

Zexious
                        Participant

Check your pms, Mimi 😉

Bodine
                          Participant

Bodine
                            Participant

Oops. .I got my holiday box and worth the wait.Thank you!!I don’t know who did this but let me know so I can thank you properly and accept my apologies for my impatience.You out did yourself.Yummy candy,beauty bars,you made a warm scarf and dragonfly earrings for me,a warmer which I do love my scents but must ask how to use the bottle and pads(?)the doggie toy if Brego sees it.lol I love the crystal,Amethyst is my birth stone.I too am a child of the Sun, lover of the beach and sun.I actually gave Amber,my daughter,a nice necklace with thst same tree on it,saying,My love,my family,for Christmas.Cool! I thank you very much.Happy Holidays.

Zexious
                              Participant

What a wonderful gift, Bodine! I love the little dog toy, it’s perfect <3!

MandBsMom
                                Participant

I was the one who received Bodine’s awesome box!!!! I just love the Indian pony. Just awesome! She also sent chocolate, a painted chalice, and a painted seashell.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.