fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2013 GIFT SWAP — Sign-ups Closed!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2013 GIFT SWAP — Sign-ups Closed!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

I think as of tomorrow morning, everyone’s items will be in the mail and on their way to their recipients! *whoo hoo*! I apologize to my swapee in advance for the lateness of mine shipping, but I do hope they like it! ^_^;

Victoria
      Participant

I’m so glad that you (and your kitty!) like everything! I had a lot of fun making the candle and the dreamcatcher, and it makes me so happy to know that you like them, Ciarnet! πŸ˜€

briteblades
        Participant

I got my package from Tinks! I absolutely love everything, thank you so much!!! I received a Sweet Pea body lotion and shower gel from Bath and Body Works (which I soooo appreciate since we don’t have a Bath and Body Works here!), a delicious orange creamsicle candle that smells like sweet summertime (definitely burning this is my room and dreaming of warmers days!), a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates (YUM! Can’t guarantee these will be around by tommorrow! ;3) and the most gorgeous flower pendant with an amethyst in the middle that is definitely my taste in jewelry!
          Thanks again!!!! It really made my day amazing πŸ˜€

I got my gifts but unfortunately can’t post pictures because my laptop is at a friends house getting a new hard drive installed. I got ae awesome lemon scented body butter (already received compliments while wearing) and my cat Odie loves the squeaky hanging door mouse. She has already “captured” it and I had to go chasing her around the chair to get it back from her so I could re tie it. She loves the new treats and I’ve already eaten 75% of the chocolate. Also got some awesome sparkly stones a Joanne’s gift card (I love to craft!) thank you to my swapper!

your welcome, enjoy very much! I also did yours in place of laundry’s to surprise her! πŸ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Tinks
          Participant

I got my package from Tinks! I absolutely love everything, thank you so much!!! I received a Sweet Pea body lotion and shower gel from Bath and Body Works (which I soooo appreciate since we don’t have a Bath and Body Works here!), a delicious orange creamsicle candle that smells like sweet summertime (definitely burning this is my room and dreaming of warmers days!), a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates (YUM! Can’t guarantee these will be around by tommorrow! ;3) and the most gorgeous flower pendant with an amethyst in the middle that is definitely my taste in jewelry!
            Thanks again!!!! It really made my day amazing πŸ˜€

You are welcome Briteblades. I’m really glad you liked it. I had alot of fun shopping.

I received my package from Ciarnet! Thank you sooo much! I loved everything. I received a Perfect Tea Maker, Two bags of delicious tea, Snowmen Peeps, box of Nerds, basil lime candle, two bookmarks, and a wonderful handmade Fuzzy scarf!! Included in the box of goodies was a pair of grooming gloves. Thank you for including my babies for the holiday. What a super useful gift.

siberakh1
            Participant

My package from Leigha about 30 minutes ago! Yay! I’ll post photos tomorrow (today if I can find a moment to upload them). My swapee should be getting their package tomorrow! *dances*

Riversgrace
              Participant

I received my gift a couple days ago from Megan, but no forum name???? I want to say thank you, it was very sweet of you! I loved the quotes you wrote in the card, and that pretty Pegasus wrapping paper! I thought the necklace/ earring/ bracelet set was adorable. The green beanie was my favorite shade! Thank you!

To my swapee, I am sorry but your package didn’t go out until a couple days ago… I hope when you get it you might understand and forgive me πŸ˜‰

I’m Megan, sorry, forgot to put my forum name somewhere. Glad you liked it!

Hey everyone! I got mine today from Riversgrace!

It is full of goodies! …I got watercolor paints, paintbrushes, watercolor paper postcards, a 1mm artists archival illustration pen, a carved leather bound drawing book full of high tooth paper, a dragon calendar, a super cute plush dragon, a sparkly red pot holder, a small pewter dragon keyring charm, and a Windstone V1 Hatcher (Repaint) called Firedance. The highlight of my day, I love it all!

Can I Techanlly post pics of the hatcher here since it is part of my swap or not? I was really wondering, but unsure..

so here are some links:

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/96037/media/DSCN4740_zpsccbcc782.jpg.html
                http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/96037/media/DSCN4742_zps7fa59c89.jpg.html
                http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q697/96037/DSCN4743_zps32ad9385.jpg

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

siberakh1
                Participant

Also, my swapee, kelseyslk, got her presents from me and requested I post an image of the koi-rin I did for her (she’ll post the rest of the goodies in a day or two). πŸ™‚
                   photo IMG_9555.jpg

She has koi fish and on her wish list is this Sun Dragon: http://windstoneeditions.com/galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/melody-pena/oriental-sun-dragons/koi-test-paint-2

So, I painted her a kirin to match (as best as possible with it being too cold to airbrush) at the moment. Koi #1 (s/he is very pearlescent)
                   photo IMG_9533.jpg
                   photo IMG_9539.jpg
                   photo IMG_9552.jpg

siberakh1
                  Participant

I got my lovely box of goodies from Leigha last week (been studying like crazy for my class final on top of work and finishing the Final group project, which was all due yesterday).

Of course my little old fuzzy butt, Lucky, needed to inspect it first. πŸ™‚

Lots of yummy snacks (one packet of Andes Candies is missing from the photo *yum*) and bath stuff and lotions and things. The Perler beads creations are just neat. I love the wolf and Arcanine with pokeballs (Leigha had asked what my favorite Pokemon was – Arcanine, Lugia, and some of the Eevees).
                    The bath and body stuffs are already being put to good use. Thanks so much Leigha! πŸ˜€
                     photo IMG_9567.jpg

Thank you so much Leigha! :bigsmile:

Riversgrace
                    Participant

96037, the sparkly red thing is mat I knitted for the hatcher to sit on. Do NOT use that as a pot holder, you will burn the crap out of your hand! lol

I’m glad you like everything! πŸ™‚ I was really worried on the colors for the hatcher, but I went with your favorite gems instead of colors πŸ™‚

Kelsey
                      Participant

I wanted to say thank-you to siberakh1. I got my gift box yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. I got 5 Yankee Candle tarts and a Yankee Candle home fragrance oil all in yummy smells. I got a Bath & Body Works warm vanilla suger shower gel (smells great). I got a package of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut candies (my favorite). I got a really cute purple glittery owl ornament. A package of instant snow to play with (I live in Florida so this is the only snow I’ll be seeing). A package of Saratoga Chips (a piece of her home because it’s where the first potato chips came from). Also a very nice card with a very sweet note in it. And to top it all off a hand painted Koi-rin (because I love koi I have a koi pond in my back yard that my husband and I built). I love everything! Thank-you!

Leigha
                        Participant

Cute pics with my gifts:

Odie trying to take the bow…she likes to take things and run around the house with them in her mouth
                           photo photo.jpg

The door hanging toy didn’t last long. Plastic is just not strong enough to keep her from tearing it down for a trophy!
                           photo photo1.jpg

96037, the sparkly red thing is mat I knitted for the hatcher to sit on. Do NOT use that as a pot holder, you will burn the crap out of your hand! lol

I’m glad you like everything! πŸ™‚ I was really worried on the colors for the hatcher, but I went with your favorite gems instead of colors πŸ™‚

OOPS!! My bad, that make more sense! I thought It more decorative anyways. Thanks for correnting me before I did! And I absolutly love the hatcher. Thanks so much for all of it!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.