fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2013 GIFT SWAP — Sign-ups Closed!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2013 GIFT SWAP — Sign-ups Closed!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

I won’t lie I had some help doing mine..I was putting together two..I wanted to surprise mary (laundry2011) cause she got laid off, and was doing hers for her, and then my 6 seizures and the hospital happened and she ended up driving and helping me get around, and I probably went a bit overboard, but I wanted to, because i was originally gonna do a bunch of homemade stuff and then lost a whole week to my health..blah..

Anyways, she got hers and was super thrilled, I’ll have pictures soon when i get to it, so THANKS alot to kelseyslk!!

The necklace was gorgeous and she said “I absolutely love the necklace and how the colors compliment each other…(she fiddles with it for a minute quietly in aw of the work agian..) ..and (places it on the cat) It even fit’s Harriat too! No don’t eat that!…”

anyways she loves it. and I tried to surprise her , the thought that counts right? 😀

**EDIT**
    O.K., here is laundry2011 stuff! 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kelsey
    Participant

I’m really glad that she likes it!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Hey LadyFirebird!
        So glad you liked everything! And, I think I’m going to order some of the items from Purple Cat’s Creations for myself later… they really look neat (and not just the Bath items!).

Enjoy! 🙂

Purple Cat does have some neat things on her site. I have some of her sculpts and they’re cute! Her bath stuff is awesome as well–the scents last a long time. When I shower and use one of the butter crèmes, I can still smell it the next day! Plus, they’re good for those who have super sensitive skin–she developed them because her children [can’t remember which one] was born with very sensitive skin. Go ahead and indulge–you won’t regret it!

siberakh1
        Participant

I also recommend Purplecat’s stuff! I have really sensitive skin and I’m allergic to a lot of artificial fragrances and bath stuffs.

Just a gentle reminder to everyone still shopping to ship this week! Since everyone participating this year is in the US, shipping out at any time this week should be fine (I’m waiting on 1 item myself before shipping later this week). 🙂

briteblades
          Participant

Getting the last bits of my box together and it should be ready to ship today or tomorrow!

I sent mine out yesterday, and it should arrive Friday. And I love mine! It has in it the softest blanket ever, chocolate and bars (including some chocolate bacon truffles!), a cute rubber duckie and stuffed snowman, lotions (which my eczema will love), a cat bookmark, and small gemstones (which I collect!) and even a gift card! Thank you so much!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Mine was delivered on Monday–just waiting to see if she received it okay and that she likes everything.

I sent mine out yesterday, and it should arrive Friday. And I love mine! It has in it the softest blanket ever, chocolate and bars (including some chocolate bacon truffles!), a cute rubber duckie and stuffed snowman, lotions (which my eczema will love), a cat bookmark, and small gemstones (which I collect!) and even a gift card! Thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! Enjoy! The bacon truffles are handmade at a local chocolate shop! Oh, i don’t like bacon, but everything they make is sooo good!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Victoria
              Participant

Shipped mine out; it should arrive at its destination on Friday!

Bodine
                Participant

I just got a very sweet surprise.Thank you so very much Briteblades! The little unicorn is adorable and munching on the a candy bar as I write this.The cocoa is next and the soap smells great AND it is from Alaska.Thank you also for the beautiful card and the kind thoughts inside.I love it all. :love: You made my day.Merry Christmas!
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

briteblades
                  Participant

Glad it arrived safely! Was worried about that little uni! Merry Christmas! 😀

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Thanks so much LuvsDragons for my Holiday/Christmas Goodies! I love them all!

I got a Big Mug with Swiss Miss Cocoa mix, a canister of Black Tea, and in a Holiday Reindeer Tin: handmade soap, handmade ‘Apple Pie’ candy cane, a ‘Wicked’ witch’s stocking ornament, Warm fuzzy striped socks, three jam/jelly samplers, a ‘grab bag’ of small bead, stones, and findings (which I can use for my DreamCatchers I make or Keeper Dragon ‘Keeps’; and two MONSTER-sized Godiva Candy Bars (I LOVE Dark Chocolate, Hazelnuts & Stawberry)!

ALL with a nice Holiday Wreath card! Thanks again, I’m going to enjoy these. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LuvsDragons
                      Participant

You are welcome Ela! It was fun making the package up and I”m glad you like it. I did get mine from Lady Firebird this week. Absolutely loved it! There was a plush dragon (which my 6yr old boy promptly claimed as his own), a Borzoi dog angle ornament, a silver OW tile, some lavender/cucumber/sage wax melties, some peanut butter cups, a bag of Lindt assorted chocolate truffles, 2 trader joe’s chocolate candy bars, and some dark chocolate covered almonds. A wonderful package! Thank you!! 😀

Ciarnet
                        Participant

Thank you Etaven!

What a wonderful suprise to find on my doorstep this morning! Ellie had to come and explore the moment she heard the shift of a treat bag inside, I am fairly sure she would have climbed in had I not opened them for her.

photo Giftswap002_zps1f587f46.jpg

I highly recommend checking out her website and ordering a candle, the rainwater scent is amazing and filled the room in no time, and I can’t wait to see what little surprises are hidden inside the wax. http://www.wanderingdruid.net

(Pardon my curious Muse and Griffins peeking around, they were sweet enough to hold things up for me.)

photo Giftswap008_zps689039bc.jpg

The dreamcatcher had the most amazing little owl beads on it. I adore owls and this will be finding a place in my craft room.

photo Giftswap007_zps080bc2e3.jpg
                           photo Giftswap006_zps6fe16344.jpg

Thank you so much for all the thought you put into my gift!

Leigha
                          Participant

I got my gifts but unfortunately can’t post pictures because my laptop is at a friends house getting a new hard drive installed. I got ae awesome lemon scented body butter (already received compliments while wearing) and my cat Odie loves the squeaky hanging door mouse. She has already “captured” it and I had to go chasing her around the chair to get it back from her so I could re tie it. She loves the new treats and I’ve already eaten 75% of the chocolate. Also got some awesome sparkly stones a Joanne’s gift card (I love to craft!) thank you to my swapper!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.