Windstones and other things for sale – more added 10/3

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones and other things for sale – more added 10/3

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I wish I could help too. Best of luck selling.

Oh, I’m sorry I can’t help you Em.

Jodi
      Participant

The hummingbird box sold. I will update the first post. The rest are still available.

If someone’s interested in the PYO’s, send me whatever offer you think is fair, and I’ll consider it, even if it’s below my asking price.

I also have some Boyd’s Bears and Hares that I may work up the nerve to part with. And Ty Beanie Babies. PM me if interested.

Jodi
        Participant

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my Gold Spot Mother Griffin #2? I will try to post a pic. I will entertain offers on it through Sunday, but I’m not going to sell it if I don’t get what I want for it. I paid $309 (I think) for it, so I want at least what I paid with shipping.

Jodi
          Participant

OK. I listed my Gold Spot Female Griffin #2. She’s prettier than my awful picture shows her to be. I thought I had the pic from the auction, but I can’t find it. If I do, I’ll post it. It is more representational of her charms. 😀

Jodi
            Participant

Bump. Kinglet and Gold Spot Griffin bids end tonight. 9pm CST.

Jodi
              Participant

OK. Bids are done. The Hatching Kinglet sold, but the Gold Spot Female Griffin didn’t. If anyone is interested in the Griffin, please PM me with a bid, otherwise, I’ll keep her for now and try again later if I need to.

Jodi
                Participant

Bump – update on first post. Sold Hatching Kinglet, added Disney animated movies on VHS.

Jodi
                  Participant

I’m still taking bids on the Gold Spot Griffin since no one bid on her before.

Jodi
                    Participant

Stuff still up for sale. Updated first post.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.