fbpx

Windstones and other things for sale – more added 10/3

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones and other things for sale – more added 10/3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I am taking offers on my Silver Hatching Kinglet. It is mint with attached tag and original box. I need to pay for Claire’s surgery ($1,000), so this is one of a few things I will be selling.

I would like to start the bidding at $75 (what I paid). Shipping is not included in bid.

Silver Hatching Kinglet – SOLD

Here are some other things I have for sale:

Neopets Strawberry Usul Plushie (limited edition) – Neopets code is still intact.

Neopets Faerie Acara Plushie – Neopets code is still intact – She has cute wings, can’t see in pic.

Neopets Cloud Uni Plushie – Neopets code is still intact.

Bejewelled Hummingbird Box (hinge is a little loose) – SOLD

Hallmark “Somebunny needs a treat” Bunny Bowl

Pirates of the Caribbean Action Clash Figures, made by Zizzle Toys. I will take an offer for all or individual figures – mint in boxes. Captain Jack, Will Turner, or Davy Jones

Any help at all would be appreciated. I will probably have more stuff listed soon – more Windstones too.[/img]

More stuff listed 10/3:

PurpleCat’s Filigree Dragon – I really hate parting with this one, but I really need some money. It’s horn chipped on the way to me when I originally bought it. I glued the piece I had back on, but that’s all. There’s a little white spot on the back of the horn, but it doesn’t show on display. I tried to take a picture of it, but it’s too small for my camera to make any sense of it. I also added a purple Swarovskian crystal to the tail. Starting bid $90. SOLD

PurpleCat’s Black Rain Griffin – Again, hate parting with. I love this one. Starting bid $90.

Cheryl’s Blue Jay Wolf – really pretty. Starting bid $75.

This is a glass ball with a flower inside it. I think the flower is made out of glass too. It’s really pretty.

This is a glass egg with blue and green swirls twisted inside of it. This is pretty too.

I reserve the right to not sell these things if I don’t get reasonable offers. I’m going to look around and see if there’s anything else I can sell.

Added 10/9:
      I also have some Boyd’s Bears and Hares that I may work up the nerve to part with. And Ty Beanie Babies. PM me if interested.

Added 10/10:
      Gold Spot Mother Griffin #2. This will have to be really worth my while for me to sell it. Sorry my pic isn’t very good. I paid $318 with shipping, so it has to be at least that much. Will take bids until Sunday night, 10/11, 9 pm CST.

Cute CA with bunny included

10/13 added:

I have a bunch of Disney animated movies on VHS. Please PM me for a list or specific inquiry.

Jodi
      Participant

Setsunawolf
        Participant

What kind of surgery does she need? Found the thread. Have faith, love the kitty, things will work out as they are suppost to, even if we don’t quite understand why at the time everything goes to he** in handbasket.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jodi
          Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

What kind of surgery does she need? Found the thread. Have faith, love the kitty, things will work out as they are suppost to, even if we don’t quite understand why at the time everything goes to he** in handbasket.

She’s already had the surgery. I managed to pay for it, but I had to take money that was allotted to other bills and needs away. So I’m selling these things to pay for those other things.

Jodi
            Participant

Bump

Jodi
              Participant

Bump – added more stuff

Hi- What are the starting offers on purplecat’s pyos?

Oooo how much for the hummingbird? ๐Ÿ™‚

Jodi
                Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Hi- What are the starting offers on purplecat’s pyos?

I’ll update the first post with that info. Thanks.

Jodi
                  Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Oooo how much for the hummingbird? ๐Ÿ™‚

For that, I’ll take any reasonable offer. It’s quite large, almost 5″ long and about 3″ tall.

Jodi
                    Participant

I put some starting bids up on the PYO’s, but I’ll consider something less too. Thanks.

Jodi
                      Participant

Bump! I’m still hoping to sell some of these things. Anyone? Anyone?

Jodi
                        Participant

Last chance for the Silver Hatching Kinglet and PYO’s. They’re going up on Ebay tonight if I don’t get any offers before then.

Edit: I’ve decided to wait on putting these things on Ebay. I’d rather sell them here or not at all at this stage.

Jodi
                          Participant

Updated first post.

I sure wish I could help you out Em…Seems like everyone is sorta down in the funds department. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.