fbpx

Windstone Rejects?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Rejects?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Yes, we do enjoy dreaming, don’t we? πŸ˜€

Would half of us collect if we weren’t Dreamers deep down? πŸ˜‰

NOPE…

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Thanks for the important info on the moisture problem.Got my beauties safe,high and dry πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Is anything good happening with this subject yet? Have you figured out the moisture is what is causing it? πŸ˜•

Melody
        Keymaster

Is anything good happening with this subject yet? Have you figured out the moisture is what is causing it? πŸ˜•

We got four perfect castings in a row on Friday using a sample the gypsum company sent us of a new formula. So, it looks like the problem was the material we were casting with. Being able to cast things again would be very nice. πŸ™„

LadyFirebird
          Participant

This is good news! [need emotion that jumps up and down] I’m sure it has been in the back of our minds that moisture was the culpret and how to solve it. So it was the material–good hopefully this new forumla works out. Man, there are some artists here that are hungry for pyos! As well for other items that have been BO for some time. Ooooo, just in time for Christmas! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
            Participant

Ooooh, I sure hope this is behind you guys! πŸ˜€ That’s great news (if aggravating it took so long to get there!)

Time for a happy dance! πŸ˜€

Heather
              Participant

Huzzah for an end to the casting problem! My sister has commented that she would love to have a Keeper PYO, so I keep watching the store listing in hopes of seeing them again. And in hopes of picking up a few more blanks of the other sculpts. πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I’m very excited to at the prospect of getting some more PYOs, especially a Phoenix pyo. I sure hope to see those soon πŸ˜€ .

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

We got four perfect castings in a row on Friday using a sample the gypsum company sent us of a new formula. So, it looks like the problem was the material we were casting with. Being able to cast things again would be very nice. πŸ™„

Hopefully that’s everything that was causing the problem. I’ll save jumping up in down in joy for just a little longer. Maybe once the casting is figured out you can figure out what’s gone wrong with the red fire paint.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Very good news!

Melody wrote:

*puts pillow in between your head and the wall*
                      This seems to be very good news! Perhaps the head banging can wait a bit longer! πŸ˜‰

I just love your emoticons Lamorte!

Melissa
                      Participant

That is awesome news! :yes:

lamortefille
                        Participant

Thanks, WC.

Heather
                          Participant

? Pegasi, I must have missed the discussion: what problem with the Red Fire paint? Can somebody give me a link to the thread? I love the Red Fire dragons and had kind of been counting on the style hanging around for a little while . . . .

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.