fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions – See new thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions – See new thread!

Viewing 9 posts - 226 through 234 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG! that female griffin is something else! WANT WANT WANT! No moneys ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you Kitsune for taking care of the auction thread for me during my absence. I had knowed you could do it I would have asked you..LOL.

Let me know when I can do it again….I miss it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

By all means, have at it! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Any time! Right now!

*immediately resumes lazy mode*

Nicole
      Participant

I LOVE that griffin mama. Her colors just seem to flow the best out of all the test paints so far. Not too busy, not too tame, just right :yum: ๐Ÿ˜€

BDW
        Participant

NicoleH wrote:

I LOVE that griffin mama. Her colors just seem to flow the best out of all the test paints so far. Not too busy, not too tame, just right :yum: ๐Ÿ˜€

Couldn’t agree more! ๐Ÿ™‚

And the Jade Silver SK is up tp $1.5k….and with still an hour left!! I think this is the highest I’ve seen a piece go?? o.0;

I have that SK as my desktop…SOOO gorgeous!! Fantastic work on that one, Melody.

kitsunelady
          Participant

Wow, my mind is blown @ ending price of Poad >.>;

Umm, has anyone ever asked Windstone to combine shipping on two items from ebay? I sent a message, but of course they’re out of the office during the weekend…but I feel weird not paying immediately. Hmm…

BDW, you can take this back to your thread at any time. I won’t add any more auctions to it, so if you want to put up whatever they add tonight in yours? I will change the thread title to show it moved back. =)

BDW
            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Wow, my mind is blown @ ending price of Poadโ„ข >.>;

Umm, has anyone ever asked Windstone to combine shipping on two items from ebay? I sent a message, but of course they’re out of the office during the weekend…but I feel weird not paying immediately. Hmm…

BDW, you can take this back to your thread at any time. I won’t add any more auctions to it, so if you want to put up whatever they add tonight in yours? I will change the thread title to show it moved back. =)

OK done : http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11966

Thanks again Kitsunelady! ๐Ÿ™‚

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Wow, my mind is blown @ ending price of Poadโ„ข >.>;

Ya they’re totaly cool with it, just let Susie know. Also if you’ve gotten some stuff from e-bay and from the store I think they can combine shipping that way too, just ask.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Dragons4Life wrote:

And the Jade Silver SK is up tp $1.5k….and with still an hour left!! I think this is the highest I’ve seen a piece go?? o.0;

I have that SK as my desktop…SOOO gorgeous!! Fantastic work on that one, Melody.

There have been many pieces go higher (just not recently). I think either the Labradorite Lap or one of the first Prototype Old Warriors were the highest at over $5k.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Dragons4Life wrote:

There have been many pieces go higher (just not recently). I think either the Labradorite Lap or one of the first Prototype Old Warriors were the highest at over $5k.

*faints* Wow!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                  And wasn’t that lab lap your own creation?! Way to go, Jennifer! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 226 through 234 (of 234 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.