fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions – See new thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions – See new thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

That baby Kirin is just tooooo cute! 8)

machineguts
      Participant

Yes he is! ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady
        Participant

Hmm, almost confused myself. c.c @ the page # in the thread title. Well, maybe no one saw…:D

machineguts
          Participant

Is there going to be a Sitting Bengal Griffin Chick? I hope so! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lokie
            Participant

This Poad is ridiculously awesome. Watching these colors and patterns I like go for somewhat “cheap” and still not being able to bid hurts. :shout: I’m sure I’m not alone crying in the corner =P

lamortefille
              Participant

0.o Some lucky person got quite the bargain on that poad!

Lokie
                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

0.o Some lucky person got quite the bargain on that Poadโ„ข!

Oh, the auction hasn’t ended yet. My bad for the confusion! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I jumped the gun a bit using “cheap” under the image. Was making a generalization about all the cuttle poad auctions with the word “cheap” as they seem to go for much less than their bright, flashy counterparts.

Err, unless you meant the panty poad. That one did go for super cheap!

lamortefille
                  Participant

lol I’m very easily confused, Lokie! The panty poad did go cheap, but I thought the cuttle had ended, too. My bad;)

kitsunelady
                    Participant
                      twindragonsmum
                      Participant

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

tdm

kitsunelady
                        Participant

3 very cute things end today too….well, two cute ones and one gorgeous one, since SKs aren’t exactly ‘cute’. ๐Ÿ˜€ But I just got my bengal Cat’s Cradle in the mail yesterday, and I have to say, if you were thinking about getting one, do it! They are even cuter in reality. I admit to squee-ing when I opened mine. e.e;

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I admit to having my jaw drop more than once when I get a new Windstone. A lot of times the pictures don’t do them justice–so hard to capture exactly what you’re seeing sometimes. Like when I got my baby kirin–knew it was cute but didn’t realize how small it was ๐Ÿ˜ฎ That just upped its cutness factor! ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady
                            Participant

I agree, the baby kirin is like fifty times cuter because it’s sooo tiny! Another one I squee’d over. ๐Ÿ˜€

Btw, anyone who uses Yahoo as a homepage, and wants a quick glance at Windtone’s Auctions…you can get a live feed going under their “My Favorites” going if you want. All you have to do is hover over the link to see what’s up at that time, with a picture (clicking will take you to the page). To do this, click the ‘+ Add’ at the top of the favorite links on your Yahoo homepage, and you should see ‘Add a favorite website or feed’ above two blank spaces; put the following link – http://shop.ebay.com/windstoneeditions/m.html?_ipg=&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:100
                              into the URL space, and I called it “Windstone Auctions” in the ‘give it a name’ space. =D Or if you don’t use Yahoo, there’s always just adding it as an live feed link (Firefox calls it a “Live Bookmark” on your toolbar; just go to http://shop.ebay.com/windstoneeditions/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 and scroll down to the bottom, where you should see a little orange square that says ‘RSS’. Click that, and a small window will pop up asking if you want to add it to your toolbar (at least, in Firefox…I figure they’re probably pretty similiar?). Click ‘Add’, and it will add a tab to your toolbar at the top of your browser that you can click anytime to see a list of the current auctions. =D

I use mine a lot. >.>;

Stephanie
                              Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                                If you don’t mind… I am going to Drool too…. WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

BDW
                                Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG! that female griffin is something else! WANT WANT WANT! No moneys ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you Kitsune for taking care of the auction thread for me during my absence. I had knowed you could do it I would have asked you..LOL.

Let me know when I can do it again….I miss it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 234 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.