fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    chrisherself
    Participant

Ooh, this Sand Tiger has kohl eyes. 🙂

And OH MY WHAT! The second Ocellated Turkey is even more jaw-dropping than the first!

Hannah
      Participant

Oh dear me.. I think the first Ocellated Turkey was GORGEOUS! This second one makes me sort of nauseous ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pam

I think #2 is the second most gorgeous griffin that Melody has ever painted (Gold Sebright and Gold Vein being my absolute favs, but no by much).

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Wow! These griffins are getting as detailed as the ones I do by hand over the period of many, many days.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

chrisherself
            Participant

Oh dear me.. I think the first Ocellated Turkey was GORGEOUS! This second one makes me sort of nauseous ><

LOL I always get a kick out of how different everyone’s tastes are. Some of the pieces that made me go “blugh…not for me” had other members foaming at the mouth! 😀

Hannah
              Participant

LOL I always get a kick out of how different everyone’s tastes are. Some of the pieces that made me go “blugh…not for me” had other members foaming at the mouth! 😀

And thank god for that or we would always all be fighting for the same pieces!! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
                Participant
                  littleironhorse
                  Participant

Absolutely lovely!!!

Look at those soft grey eyes, and I just love the fact that she’s a silverhorn!

LP BABIES PLEASE!
                    (no way I can afford an ebay one)

Kiya
                    Participant

No kidding! An LP would be amazing!

Syn
                      Participant

Hehe, those soft grey eyes are really light blue, but they are still pretty. Light grey would be lovely on this one though.

By the way, I don’t know how many people realize this, but you can click on any of these auction pictures, or a title, and be taken directly to that auction listing on eBay.

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Hehe, those soft grey eyes are really light blue, but they are still pretty. Light grey would be lovely on this one though.

Really? Even looking at the largest ebay pictures they look grey to me. Must be my monitor. Still lovely though 🙂

Syn
                          Participant

Really? Even looking at the largest ebay pictures they look grey to me. Must be my monitor. Still lovely though 🙂

I usually can’t tell on my monitor either; I got that from the description. I don’t think it is our monitor settings though; it’s probably the lighting when the picture was taken.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

And thank god for that or we would always all be fighting for the same pieces!! XD

A-MEN sister! For everything Windstone has ever created, there has been at least two people who *really* wanted it. (I say two because it takes at least 2 to drive an auction up) And thats awesome!

chrisherself
                              Participant

Absolutely lovely!!!

Look at those soft grey eyes, and I just love the fact that she’s a silverhorn!

LP BABIES PLEASE!
                                (no way I can afford an ebay one)

They would make an _AWFULLY_ wonderful counterpart to the Albino babies. 😉

Mmmmmmmyes.

Syn
                                Participant
                                Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.