fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I didn’t like the eye color on the Bronze Patina Stegosaurus as well as the Teal eyes that were on the CP Stegosaurus, but did someone ever get a great deal on this one.

Yes, I was shocked when I saw I had won him! I have one of the old stegos and I can’t wait to introduce them. 🙂

Kujacker
      Participant

Also, the white unicorns sure don’t look like the white dragons.

You’re comparing apples to oranges (but I suppose, so am I). However, they DO look alike. Both white dragons and white unicorns/pegasi are bland, plain white. “White” also isn’t a specific name like “black gold”. So when I hear “black gold”, I expect the color windstone has made. White is just that… white.

Should have called the ki-rin “black gold ex” to mix it up and avoid confusion bwaha 😆

Pam

White unicorns and white dragons are actually painted with completely different paints. White unicorns are painted with brown and cream. White dragons are painted with metallic pearl and gold.

Syn
          Participant
            Carolyn
            Participant

That baby dino is so cute . I love his orange eyes .

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Man, that Jade Copper color is just so pretty to me!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Really?? I hate it *gag* >_< Sorry, but I really do

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                  Participant

Man, that Jade Copper color is just so pretty to me!

It even makes the Old Warrior sculpt look good. 😉 (Yes, I know, I’m probably the only person in the whole universe who doesn’t like the Old Warrior).

Hannah
                    Participant

I concur.. The Jade Copper color really just doesnt do it for me 🙁

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
                      Participant

It even makes the Old Warrior sculpt look good. 😉 (Yes, I know, I’m probably the only person in the whole universe who doesn’t like the Old Warrior).

LOL! I had to read that twice cause I was like.. “MAKE the OW look good.. bwa? I must be reading that wrong!!” XD

I totally understand though.. since I’ve seen a few Emperors in person I’ve found that they may be my least favorite dragon sculpt XD They’re magnificent in their size, but something about that thick neck and the tiny little T-Rex arms bugs me!

Kujacker
                        Participant

lol “t-rex arms”. I don’t think their arms are that small. They just look that way with their position.

I don’t like how short their tail is!

Hannah
                          Participant

XD Well I’ve been repairing/painting one so I’ve had a lot of time to look at it.. and I just can’t imagine that dragon standing on all four legs without breaking the front two! I suppose I can think of him as a “two legged” dragon though!

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

I totally understand though.. since I’ve seen a few Emperors in person I’ve found that they may be my least favorite dragon sculpt XD They’re magnificent in their size, but something about that thick neck and the tiny little T-Rex arms bugs me!

LOL! I thought I was the only one who thought that! He looks so out of proportion to me. He’s the only dragon I don’t care for.
                              The Old Warrior, on the other hand, is the epitome of what I think a dragon would look like. I’ve never seen a dragon that I thought was more perfect than he is. <3

Syn
                              Participant

I first saw an Emperor all those years ago when he came out in Peacock; I thought the sculpt was ugly, ugly, ugly with that puffed out chest. But a few years ago Melody did an Emperor for eBay in Red Lavender Autumn Leaf. The pictures were awful with what looked to be a dark piece on a darker background, so very few people wanted to chance it. He turned out to be absolutely gorgeous, and he has colored how I feel about Emperors. It is still not my favorite sculpt, but with me, the color of the piece really makes a difference.

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

It’s okay– I won’t squeak for it! I can’t afford this stuff. XD

I don’t know why I like it so. It just looks like it would be cool to the touch, and smooth. Like is is carved from smooth, cool stone like jadeite or Chrysoprase or something. I want to touch him! Which is totally silly, since all windstones (of a given sculpt) are more or less the same texture! e_e I’m a weirdo.

There are a bunch of color schemes that make my skin crawl too so I understand where you are coming from!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.