fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

The barn swallow color is officially my new favorite. Good heavens I think they’re beautiful!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

The barn swallow color is officially my new favorite. Good heavens I think they’re beautiful!

I’m so with you on that! I sure hope to see more dragons done that way. Maybe some for the store ;)…

chrisherself
        Participant

I’m so with you on that! I sure hope to see more dragons done that way. Maybe some for the store ;)…

Like a Fledgie, especially 🙂

Syn
          Participant
            Kujacker
            Participant

Weird to name that ki-rin black gold. Wouldn’t that imply that he’s suppose to look like the black gold production line? Mistake?

Skylover
              Participant

I think it was the Black Fire male kirin that most closely resembled the black-gold production color. I think they’re just calling this one black gold because it is literally black and gold.

Pam

You are correct. It IS literally black and gold, and we couldn’t think of anything else to call him. His father is named Black Rose, and his mother is Black Sea.

Kujacker
                  Participant

I just think it’s a potential trouble/confusion maker. Not likely, but what if the color did become production? That would create a headache.

Pam

Well, if it did become production, we would probably just change the name, or add some red somewhere to match the dragons. It’s not a big deal. But we could not have fit “black & metallic yellow T.P. #1” onto such a tiny pad!

Syn
                      Participant
                        dragonshoard
                        Participant

You are correct. It IS literally black and gold, and we couldn’t think of anything else to call him. His father is named Black Rose, and his mother is Black Sea.

So does this mean that “Black Rose” and “Black Sea” will someday make an appearance on ebay?

As for confusion with the black&gold dragons, the Peacock Orientals don’t necessarily match the Peacock (western) Dragons. Also, just having received a “Jade” Oriental Sun Dragon, it sure looks Emerald to me. Definitely makes the “Jade” scratcher look Jade (green w/ a tinge of blue) as compared to the Emerald scratcher and other Emeralds…

Also, the white unicorns sure don’t look like the white dragons.

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

If your ‘jade’ oriental looks emerald. It is emerald. The jade oriental is even darker than the scratcher. It’s the darkest ‘jade’ dragon by far. I have both and they arent even close in color. The jade scratcher is closer to emerald than the jade oriental is!

Skylover
                            Participant

Both emerald and true jade orientals were called “jade”. Both emerald and jade (and everything in between as emerald varied quite a bit) western dragons were called “emerald”.

Syn
                              Participant

I didn’t like the eye color on the Bronze Patina Stegosaurus as well as the Teal eyes that were on the CP Stegosaurus, but did someone ever get a great deal on this one.

Kelly
                                Participant

I adore all the pebble cats and the foxes. The new colors ocellated turkey and barn swallow are great! I could visualize them on another dragon sculpt (any of them) easy. I’m think tigris looks beautiful. I was wondering if anyone of you had painted a sculpt in any butterfly or moths colors and styles? The colors and patterns would be endless. Just a thought. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.