fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I have to say, I dont even think I would like an emp in that scheme. It just clashes in all the wrong ways to my eyes that not even my favorite sculpt can save it.

Hannah
      Participant

OW please 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nicole
        Participant

I’m always up for seeing an new Ow paint scheme! LP would be nice though for those of us who can’t afford ebay right now 🙂

etruscan
          Participant

OW please 😀

Do you think that the “Barn Swallow” scheme would work on a prone dragon? I think the expanse of orange (rust ?) that shows on the chest, forelegs and sides is the reason the scheme is so effective on the Barn Swallow young dragon. Most of that would be lost on a lying-down sculpt.

Edit – it would be a “knock your socks off” design on the Rising Spectral – either love it or hate it!

chrisherself
            Participant

Love love LOVE the Ocellated Turkey Griffin! Please paint everything, ever, in that color :3

etruscan
              Participant

That would be awesome! I think an emperor would look fantastic in that color scheme…

But, how about some more smaller dragons? Like a fledgling or some hatchers? Or an LP? I’d love one, but the ebay auctions can be awfully hard to win/afford.

Pam says that there is a Barn Swallow curlie coming soon to ebay. That should be interesting.

Kiya
                Participant

Pam says that there is a Barn Swallow curlie coming soon to ebay. That should be interesting.

I know! I’m excited about that one. Hoping it goes up today so I can decide if I want to bid for the two current sculpts painted in that style.

Would LOVE an Emp or OW, but based on history, those will go out of my price range so quick that my head will be spinning. 🙂

LuvsDragons
                  Participant

Barn Swallow OW!! Pleeeeeezzzzzz!!!

Pam

That would be awesome! I think an emperor would look fantastic in that color scheme…

But, how about some more smaller dragons? Like a fledgling or some hatchers? Or an LP? I’d love one, but the ebay auctions can be awfully hard to win/afford.

Check the ebay gallery

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Oh gosh. A barn swallow OW would be awesome. I’m selfishly hoping there wont be one any time soon-I’d die a little…or a lot. 😛

Syn
                        Participant

I like both the Turkey Griffin’s colors and the Barn Swallow scheme a LOT. I would love to see this become the newest color scheme for the store. It is somewhat similar to the Rainbow colors in that it has several colors, but the overall look is brighter than the Rainbows. The more sculpts in these colors, the better; but I would especially like to see an Emperor, Fledgling and Riser.

etruscan
                          Participant

Check the ebay gallery

Thanks – I just took a look. Yep … definitely a scheme for an upright dragon, not a lying-down one!

chrisherself
                            Participant

I like both the Turkey Griffin’s colors and the Barn Swallow scheme a LOT. I would love to see this become the newest color scheme for the store. It is somewhat similar to the Rainbow colors in that it has several colors, but the overall look is brighter than the Rainbows. The more sculpts in these colors, the better; but I would especially like to see an Emperor, Fledgling and Riser.

I pretty much agree wholeheartedly with this. 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I pretty much agree wholeheartedly with this. 🙂

THIS!!! We have a WINNER to replace Rainbow FINALLY!! This color is AMAZING! Probably one of my favorites to date!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                                Participant
                                Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.