fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

I wish there was some way to know what pebble cats were coming up. I like them, but would like to find a special one to get. To me there is nothing more frustrating than getting a OOAK that I like, that is nice, paying a lot, and then finding one that I like even better. Maybe I am strange that way.

No, you’re not strange; I feel the same. That is why people like the eBay Cart pictures and the eBay Gallery pictures. They can save for the ones coming up and not spend a fortune only to find they like another one better and then cannot afford to bid on it.

Syn
      Participant
        drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I thought I read that the Red Panda Fennecs were for the store? *head scratch*

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

I’m confused by that, too. Is this the one she was talking about? I hope not, I really like that little guy (like enough to mortgage my house to buy him, LOL). I REALLY hope they’re gonna be in the store, it’s ADORABLE!! <3

fatalbeauty
            Participant

I hope they go there! *loves them*

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lupuslunae
              Participant

oh my, that turkey griffin that just showed up on ebay is AMAZING. The bright colors are wonderful, espcially the copper! I’m not even a griffin collector but he is seriously drool-worthy.

Syn
                Participant
                  Stephanie
                  Participant

That griffin is stunning. I love the brightness of his colors!

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

That griffin is stunning. I love the brightness of his colors!

the more I look at him, the more wowed I am….Now I want a dragon painted like that…

Carolyn
                      Participant

The most beautiful griffin ever.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I agree. That griffin is absolutely gorgeous. I love his coloring and the green eyes. WANT!….

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

Eeesh. I think I finally found a loud piece that I do NOT like at all.

Hannah
                            Participant

Wow… the Barn Swallow young is GORGEOUS!!! I dont normally like young dragons at all, but this fellow takes the cake! I want!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pam

Hmm, what about an emp or OW in that color?

Kiya
                                Participant

That would be awesome! I think an emperor would look fantastic in that color scheme…

But, how about some more smaller dragons? Like a fledgling or some hatchers? Or an LP? I’d love one, but the ebay auctions can be awfully hard to win/afford.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.