fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

There is a Jade Copper OW also in the works.

That should be spectacular. Lottery ticket sales just went up!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

UGH! Really? I think besides that white fledge that Oriental is also number 2 or 3 on my worst ever list. I don’t like that patina color on the surface at all, It makes a much better antique.

Great for me though, I won’t be tempted to spend more money ^_^ Keep it up guys! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
        Participant

UGH! Really? I think besides that white fledge that Oriental is also number 2 or 3 on my worst ever list. I don’t like that patina color on the surface at all, It makes a much better antique.

Great for me though, I won’t be tempted to spend more money ^_^ Keep it up guys! LOL!

I’ll agree with you on the Oriental, at least. XD

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

The Jade Copper isnt really my kind of color. I didnt like the heavy patina on the copper patina and it reminds me too much of that. The burgundy autumn leaf male however, he is a stunner.

The meerschaum is meh to me. He’s the exact opposite of interesting. It’s an intriguing concept, but visually I dont like it.

Syn
            Participant

I think that the “Jade Copper” oriental is my favorite oriental ever!!

The Oriental itself is pretty but not those eyes.

Syn
              Participant
                Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

I think that the “Jade Copper” oriental is my favorite oriental ever!!

I completely agree with you, Jennifer!
                  It sounds silly, but the Jade Copper Oriental dragon reminds me of one of those impressive dragon statues you would see outside a beautiful Chinese Imperial Palace. 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Holy CHEESE WIZ BITS! Now that Red Panda Flap Cat is freaking AMAZING!!!! 0.o I hope Melody makes more of those because I know machineguts is ALL over that! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                    Participant

Yes, please make more cats. Then everyone will spend all their money and the koi-rins will be mine! Bwahahaha!

Honestly, no idea what the flap cat fuss is about. Of course, I don’t like cats so that might have something to do with my utter lack of interest. 🙂

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

I like the red panda flapcat but I think I would prefer an open eyed one.

I just got my White Tiger OW from UPS yesterday. He is gorgeous! OWs take up way too much room on a shelf. I’ve got 3 tigers and 1 bengal hogging an entire shelf.

…and I’m thinking of selling silver tiger coiled mama. She just does not fit in with the rest of the tigers.

littleironhorse
                        Participant

I LOVE the Plum eyes on the Burgundy Autumn Leaf Male! They give him a dangerous brooding look.

Mike
                          Participant

I love several pieces, Dragons of course and my wife collects the Unicorns. However someone either collects everything Windstone or just loves to drive up the prices as they bid on everything or nearly everything Windstone, and they bid high on them. If they were not bidding elsewhere I would say Windstone collector. I say we let them win all there bids for a week and go broke and prices will come down for the rest of us.
                            Sorry just a rant as I see all those high bids on everything, even I do not like everything, that much anyway.
                            Good luck to them and would love to meet the person face to face and see if they care to pass along some of that wealth. LOL

kitsunelady
                            Participant

Man, Melody’s ‘red panda’ flapcat is much more true to a real red panda than my kirins. XD I like it, but not with eyes shut. >.>; I’m with the rest of you – open eyes would have been more interesting. <3

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

Dragon-Lover. There is not just one person who is willing to bid high to win the item that they want. There’s a few of us. The Ebay artist pieces dont usually go for low prices ever(A ‘low’ price for an Ebay piece is usually less than 300). So if you want to bid and win, you have to bid and mean it.

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

I love several pieces, Dragons of course and my wife collects the Unicorns. However someone either collects everything Windstone or just loves to drive up the prices as they bid on everything or nearly everything Windstone, and they bid high on them. If they were not bidding elsewhere I would say Windstone collector. I say we let them win all there bids for a week and go broke and prices will come down for the rest of us.
                                  Sorry just a rant as I see all those high bids on everything, even I do not like everything, that much anyway.
                                  Good luck to them and would love to meet the person face to face and see if they care to pass along some of that wealth. LOL

There are many people that bid on pieces and bid high. I understand you are frustrated but all rants like this do is cause bad feelings amongst collectors! We have a saying, and a rule: “All is fair in love and eBay”. You can check it out here: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/forum-rules-and-conduct#comment-761645

I know you didn’t mean any harm but remember that the people you are talking about are probably reading! And it’s impossible to know their situation.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.