fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Meerschaum was my rescue 🙂 Melody made him for a separate project and then put him on the junk cart! I liked him too much to let him be destroyed so I put eyes in him and made Melody sign him 😉 She also made a male griffin in this color but I don’t know what happened to him…

Wow, good save! 😀 I can’t /wait/ to see the griffin!

Pam

The griffin may no longer exist, I haven’t seen him around in a while.

Syn
        Participant
          Adaneth
          Participant

Darn! 🙁 I’d have LOVED to see a griffin in that color! 🙁

moonbeam
            Participant

I´ts really hard to believe that something gorgeous like this Meerschaum Dragon could be considered junk :O
              I mean, in the highly unlikely case that he sells “only” for store price it would be better than to just destroy him, wouldn´t it? And I´m pretty sure there are very, very few pieces for which we fans are not willing to pay.

Adaneth
              Participant

I´ts really hard to believe that something gorgeous like this Meerschaum Dragon could be considered junk :O
                I mean, in the highly unlikely case that he sells “only” for store price it would be better than to just destroy him, wouldn´t it? And I´m pretty sure there are very, very few pieces for which we fans are not willing to pay.

I agree! If she thought it was that bad, she could still have used it for a raffle piece…

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

That Koi Male Kirin on the bottom is the one I have, I’d love to trade him for a silver or a white one though <3

As for the Fledgie… I wouldn't say he's junk, but I can see why melody didn't like him. I am not a fan at all. I LOVE the Orca chickes though!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I’ve gone back and looked at the Meerschuam a dozen times and I just don’t see what everyone else is seeing. It looks awful to me. It looks like a cooked fish fillet to me. I’ve honestly tried to like it! I really have! Stop throwing things at me!

Adaneth
                    Participant

I won’t throw things….just grin and say you now know how I feel about that horrid diarrhea ‘sand’ color! 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

LOL! You guys are too funny!!!

I must say, I just got the Tabby Gothic Unicorn I won and OH MY!!! I am SO GLAD I went for it! It’s freaking BEAUTUFIL!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                        Participant

I’ve gone back and looked at the Meerschuam a dozen times and I just don’t see what everyone else is seeing. It looks awful to me. It looks like a cooked fish fillet to me. I’ve honestly tried to like it! I really have! Stop throwing things at me!

I feel much the same way – it just feels like a boring scheme to me, and too much like the original white color.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
                          Participant

I love that Tiger Griffin by Helen/Arlla that Pam posted in the eBay Staff Gallery; what a beautiful piece. I wish he was coming up instead of being long gone.

kitsunelady
                            Participant

To each his own. XD I hated Serpentine! Still do. But you can’t please everyone.

Anyhoo…I like that Autumn Leaf male’s color scheme…but I really wish that dark burgandy color on his spine went down over the top of his face. o_O;

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

I think that the “Jade Copper” oriental is my favorite oriental ever!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Pam

There is a Jade Copper OW also in the works.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.