fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

The “Gold with Silver” Hatcher may have brought an unusually high price because a couple of people really wanted that specific piece. I wanted him to coordinate with my “Gold with Blue” fledgling (Family Syndrome strikes again). I don’t know what was driving the opposition.

Family Syndrome? I must have a bad case of that. I like matching pieces.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I thought of you when I saw that hatcher, Stephanie! I would have tried to win him for you if I could have. You totally need an ebay hatcher for your clutch 🙂

Stephanie
        Participant

Hehe! Thanks! 🙂 Hopefully someday I’ll manage to capture one for my clutch. My birthday is coming up… :party:

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Steph I know you were looking for a orange eyed red fire. I think when I was calling around to California dealers last month, one had one. But I dont remember which one it was! >.<

Stephanie
            Participant

Steph I know you were looking for a orange eyed red fire. I think when I was calling around to California dealers last month, one had one. But I dont remember which one it was! >.<

Hehe! If you remember, could you let me know? But I’m not stressing over it. I’ll find one when one is ready to be found. :party: And the finding is most of the fun!

Now I’ll stop hijacking this thread with hatcher love! :bigsmile:

Syn
              Participant

Stephanie, that Copper Patina Hatcher is really an eye catcher. Every time I see your brood, I zero right in on him. I’ll probably have tp give in sooner or later and get one.

What color is the orange one in the second row, behind and slightly to the left of the Gold one?

Stephanie
                Participant

Stephanie, that Copper Patina Hatcher is really an eye catcher. Every time I see your brood, I zero right in on him. I’ll probably have tp give in sooner or later and get one.

What color is the orange one in the second row, behind and slightly to the left of the Gold one?

He’s really an eye catcher in person, too! I’m lucky he’s humble or he’d be strutting all over showing off his flashy self. 😛

That’s my old brown hatcher! He is really very orange-y, and doesn’t look much like my other old browns at all. (Makes me wonder what shade of brown the milkman dragon was! 😉 )

Syn
                  Participant
                    Syn
                    Participant
                      Purplecat
                      Participant

It may be a simple color scheme..but I LOVE that midnight flapkitty! That would be a wonderful color scheme to see made available through the store….have eyes shut flapkitties ever been sold anywhere other than ebay?

etruscan
                        Participant

It may be a simple color scheme..but I LOVE that midnight flapkitty! That would be a wonderful color scheme to see made available through the store….have eyes shut flapkitties ever been sold anywhere other than ebay?

There are some eyes-shut Orange and White flap cats in the store now. I don’t know the history of that mold, though, or whether it has been made in other patterns for the store.

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I hope there are more Ebay male dragons at some point. I really like the male sculpt but I dont have any Ebay ones yet..

Edit: Yay, I got Midnight! My first prototype flapcat. With the same name and color of my very first cat. It actually means a lot to me! She was 20 years old when she passed in 2007 and I’ve always had at least one completely black cat my entire life. I have two right now actually.

Syn
                            Participant
                              Syn
                              Participant

That Sand Tiger OW is just gorgeous.

Tyrrlin
                                Participant

Drat, lost the novel Griffin. I ran out of time (and nearly of funds) while clicking. Congrats whoever won her!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,020 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.