fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

He’s actually my father in law, but I call him Dad. He treats me like I am his own. His grandson he nicknamed Rutiger lol, and this one is Libchen..sp? He is a very special man, but I knew that before Beauty 🙂 Now she will just be a constant reminder 🙂 And Thank you for the grats on the baby 🙂 We are naming her Lula Anne! Its my last one as she will be #4 for our house.

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I love the kinglet and the hatcher that are on e-bay right now. Love the colors. 🙂

Hannah
        Participant

and this one is Libchen..sp?

Liebchen! How cute! It means “sweetheart” (I believe) in German 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Riversgrace
          Participant

You are right Hannah 🙂 And he nicknamed Logan, Rutiger off of something he saw on the Simpsons lol…who knows 🙂

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Oh you bet I will! She is my pride and joy!!!!!

Well if you ever need to sell or trade her, I was the second highest bidder on her and would desperately love to give her a new home. I was a little surprised to be out bid at $515

Riversgrace
              Participant

*blush* kinda speechless…I knew he paid a lot, but I knew none of the ones on ebay are cheap. I repsect your request, but I think she will have a home with me forever. Maybe Melody will paint another similar to her!? And then you can get the twin 🙂 That would be really neat…she’s too pretty not to have littermates so I am sure that there will be another one like her 🙂

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Congrats Riversgrace on winning Beauty! I completely missed that auction! She’s worth every penny by the look of it. I’ve paid that much for a few of my flap cats too when the bengals first came out. Beauty looks like she has some very fine detailing I’m sure you will love her in person!

I have one little win which I’m excited for. I’ve had to behave while Shuan has been out of work but I managed to win the little Tabby Gothic Unicorn! YAY! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Carolyn
                  Participant

There is a new Flap Cat up . Midnight . A closed eyed flapper .
                    I just don’t like closed eyed ones . If she had open blue eyes I’d want her , badly . But I’d probably be out bid on one . I’m just sad tonight . Whining a bit , sorry .

Riversgrace
                    Participant

Oh grats Dargonfeathers! You know what I was wondering…was who managed to win that white tiger old warrior…they need to be congratulated! He was stunning! And thank you for the congrats…I can’t wait to hold her! lol, worse than waiting for christmas lol.

Anonymous

I’m surprised no-one has talked about the fantasy novel griffin! My word she is a stunner. That bid price better take a hike so I can stop debating about bidding!

Hannah
                        Participant

I’m surprised no-one has talked about the fantasy novel griffin! My word she is a stunner. That bid price better take a hike so I can stop debating about bidding!

I actually really love it, but don’t give a care about the book. I figured it would go way too high for me to bid on it because of that so I just kind of put it out of my mind XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                          Participant

I’m surprised the hatcher didn’t go for more! It’s probably good I was away from my computer when that one ended, or I might have raised my bid! :laugh:

Congrats if the winner is a forum member – that’s an amazing price! :party:

I have one little win which I’m excited for. I’ve had to behave while Shuan has been out of work but I managed to win the little Tabby Gothic Unicorn! YAY! ^_^

Congrats on winning the unicorn, drag0n! I am sure you are going to love him (her?). Melody is really doing a great job on these unicorns. I can’t decide which ones I like better – the ones painted to look like a goat or the ones painted to look like a cat.

Syn
                            Participant

Yes, congrats, Drag0n. That is the prettiest Gothic Uni so far.

And that Hatcher price surprises me too, Stephanie. Might be because it was Saturday; I have seen other pieces go pretty low on Saturday nights.

etruscan
                              Participant

The “Gold with Silver” Hatcher may have brought an unusually high price because a couple of people really wanted that specific piece. I wanted him to coordinate with my “Gold with Blue” fledgling (Family Syndrome strikes again). I don’t know what was driving the opposition.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,020 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.