fbpx

Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone eBay AUCTIONS, December 30

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

I was happy to see Jennifer’s Zebra Unicorn sell so well; hopefully we can entice her to paint more now. I would particularly love to see her do some new Male Griffins.

scenceable
      Participant

Congrats to whomever won Jennifer’s unicorn. Any chance there will be more zebra unicorns?

I know she got a mother and a young blank as well and was planning to at some point. I hope so! πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
        Participant

If I could pick just one Stray Cat to have, it would definitely be Beauty. She is even more beautiful in person because her jewels have color. Dark jewels like amethyst and blue zircon look black when I photograph them.

She is certainly gorgeous! She’s the most beautiful flap cat ever painted O.O my second favorite-I cant remember the name, but she had this like, neon violet on her wings, and splatters of blue with blue eyes. The only reason I didn’t go all out on her was she/he had a moustasche. πŸ˜› I didn’t like that. But If someone wants to sell that flap cat, I think I’d take him πŸ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Congrats to whomever won Jennifer’s unicorn. Any chance there will be more zebra unicorns?

I have a mother and a young uni to work on, as soon as life stops kicking me in the teeth..

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Hannah
            Participant

I have a mother and a young uni to work on, as soon as life stops kicking me in the teeth..

πŸ™ *hug*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

*hugs* I hope life gets better for you soon. I recommend s’mores – when life beats you down s’mores can brighten things up at least a little bit.

Stephanie
              Participant

I don’t think he’s been posted here yet, but can I say that I (predictably?) LOVE the hatcher that’s up right now? Not only is he a hatcher πŸ˜€ but his colors are so vibrant! I love those colors together, and think he looks amazing! :party:

Riversgrace
                Participant

I can not wait for Beauty to get here!!!! I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!

Stephanie
                  Participant

I can not wait for Beauty to get here!!!! I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!

Ooooh, congratulations!!!! :party: I hope you will post pictures for us!

Riversgrace
                    Participant

Oh you bet I will! She is my pride and joy!!!!!

Syn
                      Participant

Congrats, Riversgrace; Beauty is aptly named. Those wings are beautiful, and so are those eyes. This is certainly a popular Flap Cat, so perhaps Melody will do a #2 to give the other bidders a second chance.

Syn
                        Participant
                          Riversgrace
                          Participant

Thank you Syn! πŸ™‚ I hope she does paint another one! She can have a twin somewhere! πŸ™‚ I fell in love with her the minute I saw her, and I had talked about her so much my in-laws called me at 1000pm (their time) and told me that Dad had won it for me as a gift for bringing their new granddaughter into the world which I am 5 months pregnant with. She is priceless to me! Those beautiful metalic teal eyes, with the blues and greens in her wings, the white and black spottyness…oh I can’t wait to hold her!

Stephanie
                            Participant

Thank you Syn! πŸ™‚ I hope she does paint another one! She can have a twin somewhere! πŸ™‚ I fell in love with her the minute I saw her, and I had talked about her so much my in-laws called me at 1000pm (their time) and told me that Dad had won it for me as a gift for bringing their new granddaughter into the world which I am 5 months pregnant with. She is priceless to me! Those beautiful metalic teal eyes, with the blues and greens in her wings, the white and black spottyness…oh I can’t wait to hold her!

Awww, that is so sweet! And makes her all the more special. πŸ™‚

Syn
                              Participant

Now I will say congratulations on Beauty, on the baby on the way, and for your great Dad. What a special thing for him to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,020 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.