fbpx

Windstone Collector

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Windstone Collector

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Wow. That was absolutely and totally uncalled for.

I am glad that you showed your true colors here though, I know one person I will never take seriously or ever want to deal with in any way. I quite obviously was only stating my opinion based on the situation that was described and several times said that I wasn’t accusing anyone of anything. In any case, thank you for your complete and total overreaction – you are now the first person ever to be on my Windstone ignore list. I never thought I’d see the day.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
      Participant

Nice way to show prejudice by ‘tenure,’ WindstoneCollector. Real admirable.

I guess I’ll just echo Yeral. Thanks to that display of petty self-justifying spitefulness, I know who I’m not dealing with in the future either.

Anonymous

I also have to agree with Yeral…. Thats really not fair WSC…. We all have turmoil in our lives and things going on.. But I think you need to own some of this too!!!!…. and its not fair to point fingers and place the blame on Poems…. she “Commossioned” YOU to paint something for her and she bought the Birman flap cat YOU wanted so badly… She has every right to have a say on how her wolf is painted…. ok…so what…. there was a miscommunication on what type of wolf she asked for and you painted…. At the very least you should try to work with her!!! And you cut off all contact with her…. and it’s not fair, that you come on here and point fingers… and become abusive… I have painted two Commissions for Poems… and I have found her to be VERY pleasant to work with…. all she wanted was open communication with you!!!

Anonymous

WindstoneCollector wrote:

By the way, sending someone a pic of a timber wolf and being ADAMANT that you want an ARCTIC wolf is very confusing…Even if you are an every day Joe…But thank you Kujacker for addressing the issue of the differing wolves. I just hope someone can manage to do a commission for her that is everything she wants it to be. Be whatever type of “dog” she may want.

By the way…I have quite a few people on a waiting list…Yet none have been rude about it…Even the people who sent me THEIR blanks to paint. With no more contact than Poems has gotten.

WC: I wasn’t adamant about an arctic wolf, I used the phrase arctic wolf in the same email contacts as I inserted the picture of the actual wolf and links to others of the actual color scheme I wanted (apparently brown or grey I don’t even remember now it’s been so long ago) and I said I wanted my arctic wolf to look like the pictures. I don’t want you to make me out to be a total doofus, altho I admit to having been wrong. You were very understanding, at the time. I hope folks out there learn from this, when they commission someone – send pictures, just so there is no misunderstanding. It helps – oh I mean it’s supposed to help LOL I thought it helped :/

Also, I apologize if you feel I’ve been rude, asking for my wolf and money. When a person falls out of contact, no matter what their last words said, those on the end of being out money or sculpt begin to worry. I really am glad you have friends here that let you know there was an issue. I am sorry the emails I sent and the facebook post didn’t get noticed. All I wanted was my wolf or money back. If life events got in the way of your creativity, it stinks – you should have refunded current and declined further commissions.

Now I’m sure Jen will close this mode of contact down, because there have been some harsh words said to innocent bystanders. Sorry to those of you that got hit in the eye with a word dart, virtual reality stings only for a moment. Put a bandaide on it and do some gardening. Maybe go watch Jen’s birdfeeder (how cool is THAT)!

WC: Please let me know if you need my addy again.

siberakh1
            Participant

Perhaps now might be a good time to lock this thread?

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Perhaps now might be a good time to lock this thread?

Indeed.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I’ve talked to WSC privately;
                  I will be writing a new post about this shortly.

WSC and Poems, if emails are not working for you, may I suggest PMs? WSC if you are able to log onto the forum to post, you should be able to write/receive PMs. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.