fbpx

Windstone Calendar Contest WINNERS!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Calendar Contest WINNERS!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

lol, I thought successful hunting would be a sure pick too!

The way I figure it, I’ll just save that pic to submit next time, as an extra photo. (I can never think of three pics to take anyway!)

As it is I’m amazingly flattered that my phoenix was chosen, especially since it’s the only pyo in the calendar!

Either way the photo contest was a lot of fun, and I’m thrilled to have been able to participate.

Ah, just a doublecheck, you get my pic email ok Nam?

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Yep! I got everyone’s photos okay!! 🙂 Sorry I didn’t reply to you each individually. Things have been pretty insane (busy) here.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
        Participant

Has anyone gotten their calenders yet?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I haven’t gotten my calendar

Jennifer
            Keymaster

They haven’t been ordered yet. John just got his copy that he ordered (wanted to make sure they print okay before ordering 30+ of them!!!) as the printing process takes a while. We realized that we (ME… my mistake) forgot to put a credit on the images so I’m doing that right now so that John can order ASAP.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Whew. Okay. They are all fixed now.

Kiya
                Participant

They haven’t been ordered yet. John just got his copy that he ordered (wanted to make sure they print okay before ordering 30+ of them!!!)

That was smart. 🙂 I ordered 500 copies of something once without getting a proof… Found a major typo as soon as we opened the box.

Whoops!

jackid55
                  Participant

WOW! Those are some beautiful pictures!!! Congratulations to all of the winners. The calendar is going to be stunning!

Lokie
                    Participant

I purchased a calendar a bit ago and it just came in! It’s lovely!

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Calendars will be shipped to the winners tomorrow, I am told! They finally came in and they look great. Sorry for the wait… we had to make sure they looked good!

You should get it in time for the new year!

Bodine
                        Participant

Awesome!Thank you both.
                          Got mine today and it is very nice.Thank you for allowing me to be part of it.
                          Happy Holidays 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Puffpastryofdoom
                          Participant

I got mine in the mail yesterday! It came out so BEAUTIFUL!!! 😀

Always know that not a day passes without us immensely appreciating everyone at Windstone! You all continuously work so hard, yet your hearts remain so kind and generous. Thank you so much for everything you do! It certainly means a lot to us all!

scenceable
                            Participant

I got mine today… some of the photos are blurry though. I don’t know if it’s the original photo or the print. Koishikitty’s, pipsxlch’s, Bodine’s, and WolfenMachine’s. It’s not really that big a deal, but figured I’d mention if it was an issue with cafepress.

It’s a lovely collection of photos, I’m glad I could be a part of it <3

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

I got mine today… some of the photos are blurry though. I don’t know if it’s the original photo or the print. Koishikitty’s, pipsxlch’s, Bodine’s, and WolfenMachine’s. It’s not really that big a deal, but figured I’d mention if it was an issue with cafepress.

It’s a lovely collection of photos, I’m glad I could be a part of it <3

The originals of those photos were not very crisp in some places (at a large size) and so they are not super sharp like the other photos in the calendar. I sharpened them up as much as I could without making them look over-worked. They shouldn’t look too bad though– are they really blurry in your calendar?

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

I guess what I am asking is if they are blurry in different places than they appear to be in the photos above?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.